View Single Post
Unread 01-09-2008, 06:02 AM
The Wary

moving the autoattack button and fervor pip meter

Hello there.I am trying to get this to work for me, i mean moving the autoattack button and the fervour pip display.So what i've been trying to do is to move the autoattack to the right side of the screen (doing a mirrored toolbar) and as i couldnt manage to do that i removed it completely by mapping a invisible.tga file.I got satisfied with the result as it is gone now.But let's say i want to move the fervor pip display above my char's portrait.Is it possible? I presume i muse use the whole screen resolution as a toolbar area or something like that.I tried to use the Lotro interface editor but it didnt work, i just set the values i want and it doesnt move neither my autoattack buton neither my fervor pip (not even in the default field of the toolbar).Any help would be apreciated.

PS:if i cant move the fervor pip bar above my char's portrait, can i at least change it's skin and let's say put it somewhere else in the toolbar field?

Thanks, and please try to be noob-explicit as im not experienced with this stuff, as the only reason i found to modify my ui is because of my monitor that doesnt support high resolution and i want to get a compact ui and why not admit it, cool for me.

Cheers.