View Single Post
Unread 07-04-2007, 02:09 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Smile Trottimus's Elaboration

Just noticed this release thread! Thought I might post here and see what feedback I get

This is my first proper full UI release, and even though i'm happy that i've actually managed to make a skin, I'm still not too sure whether it's really there yet.

So if you guys do try it out, please leave some feedback, good or bad. After all, without knowing whats wrong, how can anyone get better?

I think I may slow down on the updates, and work on getting more graphical changes in place before uploading it. Because I can see that getting quite aggravating for people that do use it, and find that it updates daily! :P

Just like to make a quick thanks to all the guys that have helped me out with this, mainly Aalwein, D.H1cks and AncientWolf. You're all super guys that just keep giving! Couldn't have made it without you.

Also special thanks to the admins and moderators for all their hard work behind the scenes

So yep, feel free to leave a comment, anything is appreciated, even if it's about how I worded my description of the download!