View Single Post
Unread 01-16-2015, 09:52 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordegar
This thread is stickied; and it's called "Interface Wishes" in the "Interface Requests" section. Why would it be the wrong thread?
Sorry, my fault, did not know the thread was stickied - opened it up from the front page.

Second, I was 100% sure you cannot hide the default frames. Apparently there is. But you cannot provide a 100% replacement. There is still (and I am sure about that) absolutely no way to access the targets buffs and debuffs so a replacement for the target will not be able to display those.

TL;DR: Your wish can be fulfilled for the player frame, but not the target frame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DToX
It's possible.

For crude example you can check plugin Vitals ( http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...etvisuals.html ).
Load plugin. Select your character, click on the lock icon (panel will only show character's morale and power). Open plugin's menu, add new window (second panel will show target's morale and power).

Plugin doesn't include ability to hide default elements, but it can be achieved with a little code.
Seems I have to check how the hiding is done as I was 100% sure it can not be achieved. My argument still stands as a replacement for the default target frame cannot be done without giving up display of target buffs/debuffs completely.

Last edited by Hyoss : 01-16-2015 at 10:01 AM.