View Single Post
Unread 01-09-2011, 10:36 AM
The Indomitable

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital_Utopia
Just a heads up: Something screwy is going on, preventing characters from being loaded. The problem boils down to the script that handles the icons - it's throwing an error, which in turn is causing problems with the gadget.

Exact cause isn't known yet - and is further complicated by having connection problems on my end. I'll keep everybody posted, and let you know when things should be working fine. Sorry for the trouble all :/
@Digital I just got this to work using the Adobe Air adl.exe debugging tool. But all of the Icons are of course missing but still provides hover details of the items. Thought is its just part of the debugging process... anyway got it to work only using the adl.exe. If this helps you out...

OOPS.. Guess the ADL.exe is not the reason then..... disregard this post
"Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they travelled through the computer. Ships, motorcycles. With the circuits like freeways. I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... i got in. "

Last edited by celtictoad13 : 01-09-2011 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Digitals post above.