View Single Post
Unread 04-17-2007, 09:19 PM
The Wary

Tracking of Deeds

I believe this is the proper place, sorry Cairenn if it's not... I don't mean to make any extra work for you But by "Turbine Wish List", it makes me feel like this is intended as some sort of suggestion box to Turbine. If it's not, where should I put this?

But now that I've had some time to play the game and get adjusted to all the differences from my customized WoW UI I've had some time to decide what I'd REALLY like to see in this UI.

I think that honestly, my biggest wishlist item would be some way to track basically anything that I want.

For example: I love being able to see how many chunks of Copper Ore I have without opening my bags and moving them around and counting them out. I want to be able to put that in a tracker on screen.

I'd really, really like to be able to track my kills for my slayer deeds on screen instead of having to open my Lore page and flipping to the appropriate tab and then finding that deed and then mousing over the little bar. It could even replace one of my quest objective slots in my quest tracker... IE:

Wolf-Slayer (Advanced, Shire)
-Wolves killed (45 / 60)

And now that I think about it, why not be able to track the places for the exploration deeds in the same manner?

Places of the Hobbits
-Bamfurlong Farm
-Southwatch
-(Can't think of any other off the top of my head)

Or for the copper that I mentioned above. As an aside, when I was playing WoW I had something like this, and I wanted to be able to do math with it, so I could track how many bronze ore I can make... but not a big deal (50 / 2 = 25 is pretty easy haha)

Item Tracking
-Copper Ore (50)
-Tin Ore (25)

Sorry I keep making references to WoW, but it's what I know and this is probably the only thing I miss from that. But I know not every wish can come true

Thanks for reading!