View Single Post
Unread 04-09-2007, 08:21 AM
LUA Patcher
Premium Member
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Yay! I might have found a kinship!

Cairenn,

Just read your description of what you consider a "mature" kinship! I think I'm in love (with the kinship, what did you think I meant? ). Seriously, I'm a somewhat dedicated but casual EQ2 player who loves to craft, solos a lot, groups occasionally, loves quests, doesn't care for raiding and grind groups and who absolutely adores LoTRO. I'm 52 and wife is 49. She doesn't have a lot of time for either game right now, but that will change eventually (she watched me playing LoTRO from her desk and finally told me to pre-order for her as well). As to interface author, I'm a retired Unix System Administrator who was also a heavy duty Korn shell/Sed/Awk scripter (classically trained programmer - top down design/structured programming) who has tweaked xml interface code from time to time in EQ2 and loves using/testing UIs. I'm using about 37 different UI mods in EQ2 (plus EQ2map) and actually use my own eq2ui_tradeskills.xml (Live code with a few default button tweaks). Additionally, my new part time job (I was retired, but put the harness back on to support my wife's new company) has me at least looking at xml code.

I think Runes and Relics could be a great match and home for me.

In game characters (on Silverhair, I mean Silverlode) are Rrys, Rryd, Rryl and Paks.

Hope to hook up with you folks soon!

Rrys

EQII-Rrys Clan'Skye/Qeynosian Halfling/70 Fury/70 Sage/The Bazaar/Zen Shadows/
LoTRO-Rrys/Hobbit/Guardian/Silverlode

Last edited by Rrys : 04-09-2007 at 08:25 AM. Reason: putting on sig