View Single Post
Unread 04-09-2007, 12:06 AM
Credendo Vides
Premium Member
LOTROInterface Admin
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Not precisely. It's my (RL) family, the LotROInterface staff (Dolby, Kudane and his wife, as well as me and mine), and friends from other MMORPGs that are also/instead playing LotRO. We talked about it and decided that we'd also open it up for any authors/site regulars that want to join as well, if they don't have an existing kinship or are looking for a kinship that will be willing to help out with testing Interfaces/be understanding of folks logging in & out repeatedly while they tweak their Interfaces.

It's a "mature" kinship in that we all have lives and responsibilities outside the game and understand that of each other. At this point, there is zero intention of it ever being a "high end/end game/raiding" kinship, because frankly none of us have the time to devote to that, and for many of us we are burned out on that from previous games. Not to say we won't necessarily do the "high end" stuff when we get there, just that we don't plan on being some hard core "you must put in X hours and be on at Y time" kinship. If that is what you are looking for, Runes and Relics isn't going to be the place for you. If, on the other hand, you are looking for folks to joke around with, people that will understand that you need to log out right now because something has come up RL, willing to help out when and where they can, without obligation or expectation, if you don't feel you have a "right" to [whatever], even if you just want to have someone to be able to talk to when you log into the game rather than talking to yourself, then we may be what you are looking for.

Co-Founder & Admin: MMOUI
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group