View Single Post
Unread 01-24-2012, 08:10 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Send a message via MSN to Digital_Utopia Send a message via Yahoo to Digital_Utopia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slacky
Thanks for the feedback. I m putting it up in the download section.

Well, to be honest I am hoping that a name like LotROnion will stick in the people's heads because it sounds like something they know (a vegetable as you pointed out ) I personally don't mind. Maybe I should upload it with a new nick "veggie-lord" ....
haha! fair enough At any rate, nice work!

That being said, I can't bring myself to release an update for Palantir for just a single file, plus - I'm not in Windows right now, so I don't have access to SVN at this point anyway. However, seeing people work together for the purpose of a standard always makes me happy, so I'm going to do the next best thing. Namely, just release the appropriate file.

Now, I hope I did this right - I used the example in the LPC thread as a base. If not, just let me know and I'll fix it!

Also worth mentioning - this file should go in your Plugins/DigitalUtopia/ folder (look for Palantir.plugin, that's the right spot)

Lord of the Rings Online
75 Fourohfour | 75 Artemedis | 60 Whiskeytango Foxtrot | 50 Mistah Boombastic | 56 Appetizer | 25 Aggromi
61 Onepointtwentyone Gigawatts

World of Warcraft
90 Downlo 85 Gravetaxi 85 Ümad 85 Artemedis 85 Guthuros

Last edited by Digital_Utopia : 01-24-2012 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Did it wrong....filename fixed ;)