View Single Post
Unread 03-23-2012, 08:44 PM
The Indomitable
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Hey there!

It's been a long while since I've stomped around these parts, and I just popped in to see what's new. Imagine my surprise when I saw a post about Horsey!

Although at the moment I don't have the time to update it, if I recall correctly it should be a very simple fix to increase the size of the Stable. Honestly, I think it only involves changing a single number.

If you'd like to do this yourself, I'd suggest you first get Notepad++. It's a free download, Google will guide you to it. Once installed, open up the file named HorseyBar.lua in Notepad++.

The line I think that needs changing is line 31: for i = 1, 30, 1 do

I believe that the "30" in that line is the limiter to the Stable size. Feel free to make it 50 or 60 or so, and give things a try. I'd also suggest that you make a backup copy of the HorseyBar.lua (and probably your My Documents\Lord Of The Rings Online\PluginData directory) first, just in case. I can't guarantee that changing that line will do it, honestly it's been a long time since I've really looked at the code. But it can't hurt to try!

If it doesn't work, change the number back. If something acts all wacky, just copy back from your backup! I'll try to poke my head back in soon, so please let me know if that fixed it for you!

rushl