View Single Post
Unread 11-29-2010, 11:26 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

LocalPlayer (a table value)? WTH

Ok, logged in today and tried to get my plugins loaded. Checked my order of processing and everything seems good.

Got this stream of errors about LocalPlayer

... Online\Plugins\KragenPlugs\KragenBars\ChampBars.lu a:119: attempt to call field 'LocalPlayer' (a table value)
Bevy O' Bars version 3.1b by MrJackdaw - enjoy!
...he Rings Online\Plugins\JackdawPlugins\Bevy\Main.lua:53: attempt to call field 'LocalPlayer' (a table value)
...ngs Online\Plugins\OneBigBag\Bag\OneBigBagWindow.lua:1 04: attempt to call field 'LocalPlayer' (a table value)
BuffBars v1.1.4 by Pengoros
...Online\Plugins\DigitalUtopia\Palantir\MainWindo w.lua:51: attempt to call field 'LocalPlayer' (a table value)
Loaded plugin "manager".
You have spotted a creature attempting to move stealthily about.
... Online\Plugins\KragenPlugs\KragenBars\ChampBars.lu a:119: attempt to call field 'LocalPlayer' (a table value)
...he Rings Online\Plugins\JackdawPlugins\Bevy\Main.lua:53: attempt to call field 'LocalPlayer' (a table value)
...Online\Plugins\DigitalUtopia\Palantir\MainWindo w.lua:51: attempt to call field 'LocalPlayer' (a table value)
[Kinship] Gonzostyle: very nice
BuffBars v1.1.4 by Pengoros

I heard about making sure that you have the window visible and it is set in the Main.lua file and is <object>.SetVisible(true)

Outside of that im afraid they may have simplified the Framework without posting an updated library.