View Single Post
Unread 03-01-2007, 12:21 AM
Credendo Vides
Premium Member
LOTROInterface Admin
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Premium Membership

We are working on setting up Premium Membership features for our sites. Let me make this very clear. None of our existing features are going away. Everything you can currently access, you will still be able to access whether you get a Premium Membership or not. Everything you are used to from our sites, from file moderation queues making sure that all downloads are completely safe, to standards of behaviour on the forums, to me being a big flirt will remain. So with that being said:

What are your suggestions for some of the things you would like to see as a Premium Member on our sites? Ads no longer showing is a given. But what else? What additional benefits would you like to see? No guarantee that it'll happen, but any and all suggestions will be considered.*

*With one exception - before Dolby or Kudane even get the chance to suggest it - no, autographed posters of me are not an option.

Co-Founder & Admin: MMOUI
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group