View Single Post
Unread 03-29-2008, 01:27 AM
The Indomitable

Greets,

Well I'm not a veteran, but I think I have found what you are looking for. When I started, I wanted a minimalist letterbox...All I wanted were my quick slot buttons...No artwork, no system buttons, no bag buttons, etc. Thanks to the DaimonUI, I was able to find the panel file to do it...

Code:
<!--Mainframe Art-->
  <Mapping ArtAssetID="LetterBoxBottom"                                     FileName="../DaimonUIElements/bg_daimon.tga" />

<!--Element Properties-->
  <PanelFile ID="toolbar">
                                                                        <!--Edit Y value of the following line if the elements appear to be in wrong place-->
    <Element ID="ToolbarField"                                              X="0"    Y="1210" Width="1280" Height="230" Detach="1">

<Element ID="ToolbarFieldMain"                                      X="0"    Y="0"    Width="1280" Height="230" />
        <Element ID="LevelMeter"                                            X="0"    Y="223"  Width="1280" Height="8">
            <Element ID="LevelMeterFill"                                    X="0"    Y="1"    Width="1280" Height="6">
                <Element ID="LevelMeter_BonusMeter"                         X="0"    Y="0"    Width="1280" Height="6" />
            </Element>
            <Element ID="LevelMeterText"                                    X="0"    Y="0"    Width="1280" Height="1" />
        </Element>

<Element ID="AutoAttackIndicatorButton"                             X="628"  Y="58"   Width="26"   Height="29" />
        <Element ID="ViolentModeIndicator"                                  X="628"  Y="58"   Width="1"    Height="1" />
        <Element ID="ToolbarButton_AutoAttack_TutorialHighlight"            X="628"  Y="58"   Width="26"   Height="29" />

<Element ID="GamePlay_FervorPipDisplay"                             X="580"  Y="0"    Width="120"  Height="50" />
        <Element ID="GamePlay_AimPipDisplay"                                X="595"  Y="33"   Width="90"   Height="20" />

<!--Replace Width/Height values if you want to change the visibility of the Main Buttons. Visible=30 Hidden=1 -->
        <Element ID="ToolBarButton_Quest"                                   X="0"    Y="23"   Width="30"   Height="30" />
        <Element ID="ToolbarButton_Crafting"                                X="0"    Y="56"   Width="30"   Height="30" />
        <Element ID="ToolbarButton_Social"                                  X="0"    Y="89"   Width="30"   Height="30" />
        <Element ID="ToolbarButton_Journal"                                 X="0"    Y="123"  Width="30"   Height="30" />
        <Element ID="ToolbarButton_Accomplishment"                          X="0"    Y="157"  Width="30"   Height="30" />
        <Element ID="ToolBarButton_MainMenu"                                X="0"    Y="191"  Width="30"   Height="30" />

<!--Replace Width/Height values if you want to change the visibility of the Bag Buttons. Visible=W25,H10 Hidden=1 -->
        <Element ID="ToolbarButton_Inventory"                               X="432"  Y="56"   Width="25"   Height="10" />
        <Element ID="ToolBarButton_Inventory2"                              X="432"  Y="68"   Width="25"   Height="10" />
        <Element ID="ToolBarButton_Inventory3"                              X="432"  Y="80"   Width="25"   Height="10" />
        <Element ID="ToolBarButton_Inventory4"                              X="432"  Y="92"   Width="25"   Height="10" />
        <Element ID="ToolBarButton_Inventory5"                              X="432"  Y="104"  Width="25"   Height="10" />

<!--Replace Width/Height values if you want to change the visibility of the Main Bar. Visible=W450,H35 Hidden=1 -->
        <Element ID="Toolbar_Quickslot"                                     X="430"  Y="188"  Width="420"  Height="35" />
    </Element>
  </PanelFile>
If you want to loose/change the artwork for the letterbox you need to remap the "LetterBoxBottom" file to your file (don't forget the alpha channel when editing). The rest of the elements are pretty self explanatory. Change X/Y values to move things, change the Width/Height values to resize or remove elements. I hope the code from the DaimonUI will help you as much as it helped me