Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Unread 05-25-2013, 12:02 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Updates

Updates in v0.4:
  • Mostly localized for German. Some things still need translating. If so, they will be followed by a dagger symbol (†) in the game. I would appreciate any further translation help you can give. Also, if anyone would be kind enough to do a French translation, that would be appreciated.
  • The "animation speed" option is now bar-specific, rather than global.
  • Clicking on a shortcut in the sequence editor no longer executes the shortcut.
  • Dragging a shortcut to the sequence editor will now copy the shortcut, instead of moving it from its original location.
  • Dragging an icon over a bar will no longer automatically open the sequence editor (which was annoying), although dropping an icon onto it will.
  • You can now have a bar with only one slot in it. If you disable the animation, and hide the caption, it is now possible to create a very compact, fast build swapper.

You may need to delete your .plugindata file again when you upgrade to this version.

I will soon be ready to upload an initial release in the Downloads section. I think I've got all of the major bugs worked out, and I don't foresee people having to delete/recreate their .plugindata in the future.

Last edited by Thurallor : 05-25-2013 at 12:04 AM.