View Single Post
Unread 12-08-2020, 08:32 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

All of it can be somewhat tracked by monitoring chatchannels, each of them presents some challenges, and would also require manual setup for existing characters.
Some of the functionality is in other plugins already
- Character name
-- pretty much all of the tracking plugins use name as index

- Current level (titanbar)

- Number of trait points
-- Class Trait Points Checklist - manual, but some parts of it could be made automatic, think it only show logged character but that can be changed easily

- Reputations
-- titanbar - again think it only show logged character but thats just how it is made, the data for other chars are there so could be displayed

- Crafting vocation with name + current levels(if that's even possible)
-- BOF - Band Of Farmers - originally german, think its translated now

- Discovered instances(if that's even possible)
-- dont know about any plugin for this but since discovering instance generate line in chat "You have discovered ..." plugin could be made to monitor it

- Level of LI legacies, especially after imbuement(if that's even possible)
-- dont know about plugin, i actually thought this would not be possible at all. but went to game to look what chatlines generate different things and it seems you could somewhat track it, however i think you cant determine which legacy you used the anfalas scroll on, also i think the XP distribution is not always even between legacies - but might be wrong

- Some way of determining the last epic book quest a character did (if that's even possible)
-- dont know about plugin, theoretically trackable trough chat, provides also a challenge to what is considered as last quest if you suddenly skip part of the book - think it would be easier to just look at completed quests

Final thought:
Im not going to attempt make this plugin, as i have some my own ideas that i would like to make and still havent time to do so (mostly because i also enjoy playing the game )