View Single Post
Unread 06-02-2011, 10:09 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emberleaf
And I, for one, greatly appreciate it! Now, if we can get the MoorMap and Lotro Compendium plugins to follow suit, I will be one very happy little hobbit. =P
MoorMap has had this functionality for many months, as has AltInventory. Due to the fact that there is no way to detect the UI state, I've chosen not to hide the minimized button when the HUD is clear as that would innevitably lead to someone getting confused when they load their plugins with the UI already hidden (such as by binding PluginManager to a quickslot). Instead I provided the option of eliminating the minimized button and using a chat command which can be bound to a quickslot. If you go to the options and uncheck the "Show Icon When Minimized" option you can then bind the toggle command ("/moormap toggle") to a quickslot and the icon will no longer show when you use the Escape action (typically bound to Esc) or toggle the HUD (typically bound to F12). This eliminates any inconsistent behavior from the Plugin due to the fact that Turbine does not expose the state of the UI (which I really hope Turbine changes but there's MANY more important things for them to fix first).

Last edited by Garan : 06-02-2011 at 02:27 PM.