Since we now have plenty of toolbar space, I actually prefer a shortcut on my toolbar to do the initial load.
Here's a quick way to do this.
- Unlock your toolbars if you have them locked.
- Move the current item out of your very first toolbar button slot on your main toolbar (this is just temporary... drop it into an open slot).
- Issue the command: /shortcut 1 /plugins load manager
- Now drag that shortcut to where you want your "click here to load your plugins" button.
- Move your original toolbar button item back into the first slot.
- Lock your toolbars if you want.
Now whenever you log into your toon, just click the button and manager (once configured) will handle the rest for you.