View Single Post
Unread 12-23-2010, 09:35 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Send a message via MSN to Digital_Utopia Send a message via Yahoo to Digital_Utopia
Version 0.2 is up, same place - same button

Changes:

You can now add more than 5 characters - like you were supposed to from the beginning.

Your kinless characters will no longer belong to The Keepers of the Sacred Potato (or any other kin for that matter)

Windows/Linux users will note that the setup "i" is on the other corner of the gadget, and the close button where it used to be - so the close button is where you would expect it to be (on the right).

Mac users will notice a close button on the left hand corner, where their close button normally appears.

In order to make it act more like the background application I intended it to be - it will no longer take up room on your taskbar - at least on Windows. I'm not sure how it will react on Linux/Mac right now.

With thanks to Galdorad and his server status API, the blue level "bubble" will now be color coded based on the server status of the server your characters belong to. The following color codes are used:
  • Orange: Server is closed
  • Yellow: Server is full
  • Green: Server is up
  • Grey: Neutral state - either the gadget is loading characters, or is in the process of checking the server status.

Tooltip text has had its Anti-Alias removed for better readability.

When adding more than 5 characters, the list will automatically scroll down to display the newly added character(s)

Slots will now clear correctly between characters

Lord of the Rings Online
75 Fourohfour | 75 Artemedis | 60 Whiskeytango Foxtrot | 50 Mistah Boombastic | 56 Appetizer | 25 Aggromi
61 Onepointtwentyone Gigawatts

World of Warcraft
90 Downlo 85 Gravetaxi 85 Ümad 85 Artemedis 85 Guthuros