View Single Post
Unread 12-10-2010, 11:43 AM
The Undefeated

Thanks for the response ZhuHanuku :) , i knew about the reposition UI option but i was refering to the quickslots attached to the main toolbar, you can't move those. I didn't know about Buffbars addon, i'll take a look at it.
I downloaded some skins to see how the code on .xml files is and i was able to do one by myself, the artwork and all of the buttons are hidden now, i probably did it the wrong way (I did set everything to W=1, H=1 xD) but it works tough :D.

Here is what i did:

RoMalike.zip

and here is what it looks like:

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/1528/dibujohmw.jpg

As you can see next to the chatbox the Hunter focus is triplicated (all 3 of them work, but i just want one :D) also it should have 9 slots, not 5 and a half, and i can't figure out what is the problem. The skin i took the .tga (Multibar Clean toolbar addon) files from had no other code than the one i did put on my .xml.
Also the experience bar isn't centered, and i'd like it to occupy all the bottom of the screen (1280 pixels). Could you tell me just how to do those two things? with this and buffbars it might look completly the same as in RoM. Thanks in advance.

edit: Also if you could tell me how to reposition the hunter focus bar once it's fixed, that'll be great ^^

Last edited by Theowyn : 12-10-2010 at 12:10 PM.