View Single Post
Unread 05-04-2007, 09:48 AM
The Wary

Smile

Well, I guess "special" titles has already been discussed I think, so that'd be cool. Titles that you can only get by being premium. Maybe have it so that premium members are allowed to have larger Avitars than non-premium. (Guys should like that? Mine is bigger than yours? LOL!!! ) Umm...let's see...access to upload space? Maybe we all already have some for avitars and such, but maybe premium members get some for "other stuff". Maybe more "refined" search abilities? Special Premium member only forum areas to talk down about those that aren't premium. LOL j/k but maybe special forum areas, but not sure what would be discussed there. hehe

Ok... that's about all I can come up with for the moment. (This is also Azuresky from the EQ2interface, and Azurenyte from the WoWinterface, Gracey from the VGinterface...I think that is what I've signed up with there. Premium would be nice to be able to have one login that would "link" them all though. A seperate little interface that would login all the "logins" that I listed in it for each of the sites? Ok... I'm done... really... Going now....

Last edited by Gracey : 05-04-2007 at 09:52 AM.