View Single Post
Unread 03-03-2011, 11:07 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Update 2 UI Changes

The Character Panel Changes Developer Diary has some nice screenshots of the new Character Panel but it doesn't show the new design for the other character panel tabs. I logged onto Bullroarer to see what they look like. I noticed one update from the Dev Diary, which is the addition of text labels on the buttons at the bottom of the Character Panel. Each of these buttons opens a separate window that's not attached to the Character Panel. The skills, titles, biography, house, hobby, reputation and PvMP windows look very similar to the current interface (see the skills window as an example).

The biggest change is the old Barter Wallet window. The wallet now contains not only barter tokens but also gold, legendary weapons shards, destiny points and revive tomes. The bar on the bottom of the window shows that the window can be resized.

I personally like the new wallet but it looks like I'm going to have to memorize the shortcuts for the separate windows now. Luckily I can use the menu to open the windows until that happens.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	character.jpg
Views:	988
Size:	109.2 KB
ID:	214  Click image for larger version

Name:	skills.jpg
Views:	912
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	215  Click image for larger version

Name:	wallet.jpg
Views:	930