View Single Post
Unread 12-13-2008, 11:57 AM
The Wary

These are the three (not 2) items that must be moved. The buttons are obvious, but the buttonframe is a silver ring around the IA button that needs to be moved too. In my customization of dark, I made it invisible.

<Element ID="ToolbarButton_Traits" X="2" Y="823" Width="30" Height="30">/Element>
<Element ID="ToolbarButton_ItemAdvancement" X="2" Y="856" Width="30" Height="30"></Element>
<Element ID="ToolbarButton_ItemAdvancement_buttonFrame" X="2" Y="856" Width="30" Height="30"></Element>

They are skinned like so:

<Mapping ArtAssetID="trait_panel_normal" FileName="minibuttons\gs_mini_button_traits_normal .tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="trait_panel_pressed" FileName="minibuttons\gs_mini_button_traits_presse d.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="trait_panel_rollover" FileName="minibuttons\gs_mini_button_traits_rollov er.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="itemAdvancement_panel_normal" FileName="minibuttons\gs_mini_button_item_advancem ent_normal.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="itemAdvancement_panel_pressed" FileName="minibuttons\gs_mini_button_item_advancem ent_pressed.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="itemAdvancement_panel_rollover" FileName="minibuttons\gs_mini_button_item_advancem ent_rollover.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="quickslot_buttonSlot" FileName="minibuttons\gs_mini_button_quickslot_but tonSlot.tga"></Mapping>

One thing to note: if the character can't have a legendary item yet, there is a placeholder for the IA button that, as far as I can tell, is not skinnable. It looks awful because it tiles if you make the buttons larger than the default size.

I just wanted to add that I really like the art in Men of the West and am looking forward to it. Let me know if you need any help.

Last edited by charonthehand : 12-13-2008 at 12:03 PM.