View Single Post
Unread 11-28-2021, 11:55 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by magdalena001
Do NOT run MMCust. This plugin is used internally by MoorMap and should not be started automatically or by the user.

Do NOT run MMExport. This plugin is used internally by MoorMap and should not be started automatically or by the user.
These two messages appear because you have set MMCust and MMExport to automatically load. These messages are telling you specifically NOT to set MMCust and MMExport to load automatically, I'm not sure why you are ignoring them, although I did just notice that they are not translated (I'll look into that for the next version), assuming you are running the FR client. In addition, the MoorMap plugin description specifies not to load MoorMapLoader and MMSearch:
Quote:
NOTE: If using a plugin manager to load "MoorMap", do NOT load "MoorMapLoader", "MMCust", "MMExport" or "MMSearch". They are launched by MoorMap itself as needed and loading them automatically will generate an error message reminding you not to load them with a manager or manually.
You need to uncheck all four of those plugins from that third party launcher you are using. If you used the in-game launcher it would have shown the icon which is a big red X icon with a description that also says very clearly NOT to load them.

Last edited by Garan : 11-28-2021 at 12:14 PM.