View Single Post
Unread 05-24-2022, 05:18 PM
The Unscathed
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashwitt
I'm not sure if a mod is needed, or if someone knows of a default way to make this change. The white quest progress text that appears in the middle of the screen while you're still in the middle of whatever quest/bounty hunt/whatever you might be on is extremely distracting. It may be that its size is wrong on my screen, because I've made a ton of changes to accommodate my 4k screen, as well as my severe myopia, but it seems extremely large. I've tried going into ctrl/ edit mode, but I can't find a box it's associated with. I'd just prefer not to have the middle of my screen full of large white text every time I kill a thing, while I'm trying to not get mobbed by the things I'm trying to kill.

Any help at all would be appreciated. (And yes, I'm relatively new to LotRO, but not to modding or gaming in general.)
Someone was asking in a discord before about this and I didn't really understand what it was. I don't feel like I get distracting white text in the middle of my screen during quests. Do you have a screenshot?