View Single Post
Unread 07-06-2007, 12:43 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimholm
Not necessary anymore, size and position are correct now Thanks for yor help.
Great! No problems.

Quote:
But I've found several problems:
- if work with this definitions and if you enter the windowedmode, the letterbox becomes messed up, which is very annoying since I'm switching between fullscreen and windowmode
Yes, that's annoying. I hope Turbine soon implement some real alignment/docking posibilites or other relative positioning tha can solve the issue.

I also used to have that problem with my own EvolutionBar but since then I have started to Alt-Tab out to Windows instead of going for windowed mode.

Quote:
- your tool is fantastic, but it should not edit the xml-file directly because it messes up the xml-file. The code generated by your tool should be presented in a pop-up for copy&paste
Ok, I get your point. The tool was developed with the end user in mind thas not the need to edit the file after it's saved. Unfortunately this is a issue with the underlying XML engine i'm using. I will however try to include a "developer" option where you can copy&paste it back.

And if the XML gets messed up I can recommend using a XML editing tool that can format the file. I'm using Visual Studio but there sure is a lot more to choose from.