View Single Post
Unread 09-04-2010, 11:04 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Humm let me rephrase for the xp bar in case : all the art assets on the bar are gone, so it is great, color is still there but its good for alt. The only stuff is the central area text. I think its not so bad actually :P

here is all the things i found in the data, that seems to have a concern with the xp bar

Code:
   			<Element ID="LevelMeterText" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1" />
   			<Element ID="LevelMeter_BonusMeter" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1" />
   			<Element ID="LevelMeterBg" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1" />

<Element ID="ToolbarFieldMain_LevelMeter_Left_Cap" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>
			<Element ID="ToolbarFieldMain_LevelMeter_Right_Cap" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>
			<Element ID="ToolbarButton_Restxp_TutorialHighlight" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>
			<Element ID="ToolbarButton_Experience_TutorialHighlight" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>
			<Element ID="ToolbarButton_LevelUpXP_TutorialHighlight" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>
			<Element ID="ToolbarFieldMain_LevelMeter_Mid_Left_Cap" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>
			<Element ID="ToolbarFieldMain_LevelMeter_Mid_Right_Cap" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>
			<Element ID="ToolbarFieldMain_LevelMeter_Glass_Overlay" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>
			<Element ID="LevelMeter_Overlay" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>
			<Element ID="ToolbarOverlay" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>
			<Element ID="ToolbarButton_Main" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>
I am testing some of those as the

LevelMeterBg
ToolbarButton_Main

This one make the shop button reappear if i use it as well as the Skirmish button:
<Element ID="ToolbarButton_LevelUp_TutorialHighlight2" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>

Removing it make those 2 buttons vanish again

-----
Why dont they make that xp text a part of the UI choice, that way those who want it check it, and the others uncheck.
We can do that for names, items, etc why not that ?

-----
Made a lot of testing, i tried all the UI size available to see if my button shop would come back : its gone.
I tried in full window and in windowed mode for all.

I did not had to modify my skindef either, just a relog replace each element correctly but always without the buttonshop.

AHH i love that
<Element ID="Toolbar_WebstoreButton" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1">
</Element> <!-- end WebstoreButton -->

Last edited by Eili : 09-04-2010 at 11:32 AM.