LoTROInterface

LoTROInterface (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Authoring Discussion (L) (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Random bits of various panels are wrong (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1794)

artificeren 04-24-2012 05:55 PM

Random bits of various panels are wrong

In the following screen, various bits of various panels are wrong.

The Social panel shows what corners and buttons are supposed to look like. However, all the corners on the wallet and quest accept/deciline (what's the name of this one?) panels, as well as the bottom corners on the instance finder, show the wrong corners. Also the Accept button on the Quest Accept/Decline panel and Launch Now button on the Instance Finder have adornments, when they SHOULD look just like the decline button.

I have the following mappings in my xml. What am I missing?

Code:

<Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_upper_left" FileName="box\box_topleft.tga"></Mapping>
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_upper_left_noadorn" FileName="box\box_topleft.tga"></Mapping>
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_upper_left_light" FileName="box\box_topleft.tga"></Mapping>

<Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_upper_right" FileName="box\box_topright.tga"></Mapping>
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_upper_right_noadorn" FileName="box\box_topright.tga"></Mapping>
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_upper_right_light" FileName="box\box_topright.tga"></Mapping>

<Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_bottom_left" FileName="box\box_bottomleft.tga"></Mapping>
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_bottom_left_noadorn" FileName="box\box_bottomleft.tga"></Mapping>
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_bottom_left_light" FileName="box\box_bottomleft.tga"></Mapping>

<Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_lower_right" FileName="box\box_bottomright.tga"></Mapping>
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_lower_right_noadorn" FileName="box\box_bottomright.tga"></Mapping>
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_lower_right_light" FileName="box\box_bottomright.tga"></Mapping>

<Mapping ArtAssetID="textbutton_mid_normal" FileName="textbutton\textbutton_normal_mid.tga"></Mapping>
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="textbutton_left_normal" FileName="textbutton\textbutton_normal_left.tga"></Mapping>
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="textbutton_right_normal" FileName="textbutton\textbutton_normal_right.tga"></Mapping>
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="textbutton_mid_mouseover" FileName="textbutton\textbutton_normal_mouseover_mid.tga"></Mapping>
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="textbutton_right_mouseover" FileName="textbutton\textbutton_normal_mouseover_right.tga"></Mapping>
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="textbutton_left_mouseover" FileName="textbutton\textbutton_normal_mouseover_left.tga"></Mapping>
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="textbutton_mid_pressed" FileName="textbutton\textbutton_normal_pressed_mid.tga"></Mapping>
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="textbutton_left_pressed" FileName="textbutton\textbutton_normal_pressed_left.tga"></Mapping>
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="textbutton_right_pressed" FileName="textbutton\textbutton_normal_pressed_right.tga"></Mapping>
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="textbutton_mid_ghosted" FileName="textbutton\textbutton_disabled_mid.tga"></Mapping>
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="textbutton_left_ghosted" FileName="textbutton\textbutton_disabled_left.tga"></Mapping>
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="textbutton_right_ghosted" FileName="textbutton\textbutton_disabled_right.tga"></Mapping>
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="textbutton_mid_highlighted_normal" FileName="textbutton\textbutton_highlight_mid.tga"></Mapping>
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="textbutton_left_highlighted_normal" FileName="textbutton\textbutton_highlight_left.tga"></Mapping>
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="textbutton_right_highlighted_normal" FileName="textbutton\textbutton_highlight_right.tga"></Mapping>
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="textbutton_mid_highlighted_mouseover" FileName="textbutton\textbutton_highlight_mouseover_mid.tga"></Mapping>
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="textbutton_left_highlighted_mouseover" FileName="textbutton\textbutton_highlight_mouseover_left.tga"></Mapping>
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="textbutton_right_highlighted_mouseover" FileName="textbutton\textbutton_highlight_mouseover_right.tga"></Mapping>
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="textbutton_mid_highlighted_pressed" FileName="textbutton\textbutton_highlight_pressed_mid.tga"></Mapping>
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="textbutton_left_highlighted_pressed" FileName="textbutton\textbutton_highlight_pressed_left.tga"></Mapping>
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="textbutton_right_highlighted_pressed" FileName="textbutton\textbutton_highlight_pressed_right.tga"></Mapping>

Adra 04-28-2012 11:40 PM

<Mapping ArtAssetID="silver_border_top_left" FileName="..\box\invisible.tga" />
<Mapping ArtAssetID="silver_border_bottom_left" FileName="..\box\invisible.tga" />
<Mapping ArtAssetID="silver_border_top_right" FileName="..\box\invisible.tga" />
<Mapping ArtAssetID="silver_border_bottom_right" FileName="..\box\invisible.tga" />

For instance finder bottom corners I didn't found a solution :(

http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...zureGlass.html

By the way, do you plan to update virtues organised to fit ROI virtues changes ?

artificeren 04-29-2012 12:34 AM

Thanks for hunting that out. I'm planning a new version of Streamlined as soon as I can put that in.

I wasn't aware that Virtues Organized needed an update. Thanks, I'll look into it.

Nilrem 04-29-2012 06:23 AM

the instance finder bottom corners are

<Mapping ArtAssetID="corner_bl"
<Mapping ArtAssetID="corner_br"

artificeren 04-29-2012 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adra (Post 7872)
By the way, do you plan to update virtues organised to fit ROI virtues changes ?

No changes are planned. Turbine broke the cyclical pattern with Zeal purposefully, as it would have had 2 "Resistance Rating" on the same virtue after the stat consolidation. All the other virtues are still correctly ordered, so I'm leaving the addon as-is.

Adra 04-30-2012 06:04 PM

@ Artificieren : ok

@ Nilrem : TYVM :)