LoTROInterface

LoTROInterface (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Interface Requests (L) (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Interface Wishes (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20)

Pai 01-28-2011 08:41 PM

faster way to target pets/skirmish soldiers

I was healing in a 6 man skirmish with some friends and was having difficulty a: seeing when a fellow's soldier was taking damage, and b: quickly targeting to heal them if they were.
I could select one of the soldiers using the H tool-tip command, but it only let me look at one at a time, if they were within a certain range of myself.

I'm not sure if this is possible at all, but if there were a plug-in in which I could select to view fellow members soldiers and pets (multiple if needed), then I can keep an eye on their morale bars much easier. It would be fantastic if I could also use said plug-in to target these solders/pets, for a fast heal or 2 if needed.

daimon 01-29-2011 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pai (Post 6088)
I'm not sure if this is possible at all, but if there were a plug-in in which I could select to view fellow members soldiers and pets (multiple if needed), then I can keep an eye on their morale bars much easier. It would be fantastic if I could also use said plug-in to target these solders/pets, for a fast heal or 2 if needed.

It isn't possible, at least not for now.

minniwinni 01-30-2011 11:49 AM

Hi

uhm... how should i start

i had a idea: a TIER bag

Just like the quickbars, the bag shouldn t provide extra space, it s for quickly changing the outfit

eg: Damage and Heal outfit for Runekeepers
Armortypes for the ministrel
Heal/Soloplay for the captain

you should be able to change the armor, the weapons and the jewlery,... (everything equipted) with one click/button ( arranged like a bag max. 20 spaces)

oh, and when a bag space is empty, the equipted item shold stay equipted

thx :)

Edit: no reply yet?

DeadManWalking 03-26-2011 02:03 PM

Elven Skin

Would it be possible for somebody to make a completely Elven-themed and inspired skin. As I almost exclusively play Elves I would love an Elven Skin.
I hope that someone tries to create one.

Samooryesord 05-05-2011 04:52 PM

I want to hear a sound every time I receive mail! a Ding or a Ring or some kind of alert sound to let me know it's mail time! =D

Garan 05-05-2011 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samooryesord (Post 6477)
I want to hear a sound every time I receive mail! a Ding or a Ring or some kind of alert sound to let me know it's mail time! =D

Not possible via the LoTRO Lua interface at this time (no interaction with Mail or Alerts and no ability to play sounds).

minniwinni 05-06-2011 06:22 AM

man, thats annoying, no answer to my TIER bag idea :(

Digital_Utopia 05-07-2011 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by minniwinni (Post 6480)
man, thats annoying, no answer to my TIER bag idea :(

Good idea, just not effectively possible right now - there's no way to do multiple in-game actions with a single click, so the only real way to do something like that would be creating a window of quickslots - one for each piece. In order to equip, you would have to click each slot - which would really be no different than just allocating the bag space for your unequipped items.

The only real advantage is that it would keep those items easily accessible, regardless of where they were in your bags - but no one-click set swapping.

liloa 06-19-2011 12:17 PM

Greetings all, back on page four there was a brief discussion about the "Combat Particle Response Indicator" found in the Options/Combat Options panel.

Handy little thing could become even handier if the player was given some control over it.

Can a control panel be created for it?

My primary interest would be to enable the selection of any specific visual (and hopefully any specific audible) "combat response" for any character.

From what I can tell, each class is saddled with a default "particle response" graphic, tied to a default sound. I would like to be able to select my Hunter response which is a nice bright green and an easily recognizable sound, and use it on my Champion who has a much weaker looking and sounding effect.

This seems to me a must have type of option. I believe Turbine needs to either address this issue themselves or insure that it can be accessed.

The lack of accessibility over this option definitively impacts those who are color blind or visually impaired in some way, as well as those who may have hearing problems.

If it is possible, I would love it if someone created this little plugin!

Thank you for your time and attention.

ferrin21 07-25-2011 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Digital_Utopia (Post 6482)
Good idea, just not effectively possible right now - there's no way to do multiple in-game actions with a single click, so the only real way to do something like that would be creating a window of quickslots - one for each piece. In order to equip, you would have to click each slot - which would really be no different than just allocating the bag space for your unequipped items.

The only real advantage is that it would keep those items easily accessible, regardless of where they were in your bags - but no one-click set swapping.

would it be possible to write a script such as /equip for the said item kinda like wow did, then you could just type in /equip item for each item with one click. wouldnt be an addon, just something like a macro as wow called it