LoTROInterface

LoTROInterface (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Graphics modification help (L) (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   quest dialogue corners (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1897)

liftedplane 10-24-2012 04:36 AM

quest dialogue corners

1 Attachment(s)
I'm having a serious issue with the quest dialogue corners... I've searched everything and even looked at other skins for the answer and I just CANNOT find it.

here's the art asset ID's I'm using

Code:

<Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_upper_left" FileName="..\Panels\panelBorderTopLeftCorner.tga" />

<Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_upper_left_light" FileName="..\Panels\panelBorderTopLeftCorner.tga" />

as you can see I want to use the same corners regardless... I've checked the files are the correct dimensions. it just won't work. I've gone through the new RoR UI pack looking for answers and I've taken apart EA rohan to see what was diffrent, and so far nothing has jumped out.

as you can see in the attachment I've managed to change the window size adjustment.

if anyone can give me any pointers on how to get this to work as I'm pulling my hair out and tired of the dialogue looking like crap.

also vault and shared storage etc... none of it's working

Eili 10-24-2012 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liftedplane (Post 8295)
I'm having a serious issue with the quest dialogue corners... I've searched everything and even looked at other skins for the answer and I just CANNOT find it.

here's the art asset ID's I'm using

Code:

<Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_upper_left" FileName="..\Panels\panelBorderTopLeftCorner.tga" />

<Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_upper_left_light" FileName="..\Panels\panelBorderTopLeftCorner.tga" />

as you can see I want to use the same corners regardless... I've checked the files are the correct dimensions. it just won't work. I've gone through the new RoR UI pack looking for answers and I've taken apart EA rohan to see what was diffrent, and so far nothing has jumped out.

as you can see in the attachment I've managed to change the window size adjustment.

if anyone can give me any pointers on how to get this to work as I'm pulling my hair out and tired of the dialogue looking like crap.

also vault and shared storage etc... none of it's working

For my UI, i used that part for that panel

Code:

<!-- Box Silver _:_ window decorations -->
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_bottom" FileName="box_silver\Isil_bottom.tga" />
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_bottom_left" FileName="box_silver\Isil_bottom_left.tga" />
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_lower_right" FileName="box_silver\Isil_bottom_right.tga" />
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_side_left" FileName="box_silver\Isil_side_left.tga" />
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_side_right" FileName="box_silver\Isil_side_right.tga" />
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_upper" FileName="box_silver\Isil_upper.tga" />
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_upper_left" FileName="box_silver\Isil_upper_left.tga" />
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_upper_right" FileName="box_silver\Isil_upper_right.tga" />

and this is working fine for this panel

liftedplane 10-24-2012 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eili (Post 8296)
For my UI, i used that part for that panel

Code:

<!-- Box Silver _:_ window decorations -->
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_bottom" FileName="box_silver\Isil_bottom.tga" />
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_bottom_left" FileName="box_silver\Isil_bottom_left.tga" />
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_lower_right" FileName="box_silver\Isil_bottom_right.tga" />
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_side_left" FileName="box_silver\Isil_side_left.tga" />
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_side_right" FileName="box_silver\Isil_side_right.tga" />
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_upper" FileName="box_silver\Isil_upper.tga" />
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_upper_left" FileName="box_silver\Isil_upper_left.tga" />
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_upper_right" FileName="box_silver\Isil_upper_right.tga" />

and this is working fine for this panel

I'll give that a shot when I get home. Hopefully it works

liftedplane 10-24-2012 10:23 PM

finally found it

Code:

<Mapping ArtAssetID="silver_border_bottom_left"                                                        FileName="..\Panels\panelBorderBottomLeftCorner.tga" />
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="silver_border_bottom_right"                                                        FileName="..\Panels\panelBorderBottomRightCorner.tga" />
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="silver_border_top_left"                                                                FileName="..\Panels\panelBorderTopLeftCorner.tga" />
        <Mapping ArtAssetID="silver_border_top_right"                                                                FileName="..\Panels\panelBorderTopRightCorner.tga" />