LoTROInterface

LoTROInterface (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Graphics modification help (L) (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Removing Auto Attack-Indicator (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180)

Grimholm 05-08-2007 09:57 AM

Removing Auto Attack-Indicator

Hi,

I'm currently tweaking Ashgaards WoW-Style for my needs. Amongst others I've removed every unnecessary button from the letterbox including the big auto attack-icon. Unfortunately during combat there still appears an "indicator" for the attack mode - a semi-transparent, pulsing circle. How can I make this circle disappear?

Thank you, kind regards

Kuvasie 05-08-2007 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grimholm (Post 864)
Hi,

I'm currently tweaking Ashgaards WoW-Style for my needs. Amongst others I've removed every unnecessary button from the letterbox including the big auto attack-icon. Unfortunately during combat there still appears an "indicator" for the attack mode - a semi-transparent, pulsing circle. How can I make this circle disappear?

Thank you, kind regards

At this time, we cannot access the in combat attack indicator.

Kuv

Kirsche 05-08-2007 12:24 PM

As Kuv stated, we can't hide or disable that yet. I'm hoping we will be able to in the future though (along with other things, like the fervour/focus indicator band). I've suggested it in the thread Frosty started about art asset IDs that people don't have and would like, though. :)

Grimholm 05-08-2007 12:34 PM

Too bad, I only need the quickslots. Any further buttons in the letterbox are completely useless for me.

Thank you for the information. I hope, Turbine will release this and further assets soon.

Oh, another question: The radar changes the appereance with the current hope-status. Is it possible to change the different appearances of the radar?

Weezl 07-06-2007 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grimholm (Post 871)
Too bad, I only need the quickslots. Any further buttons in the letterbox are completely useless for me.

I have almost the same thougts that you do. Check out my EvolutionBar and see how I did - made it smaller, but maybe not the nicest solution outhere :). Suit my needs. You may "steal" how much of my work as you like if you find any of it useful.

I also based that toolbar on the one found in the WoW Style.

Aalwein 07-06-2007 01:35 PM

As of now, we only have access to the "no_hope_no_dread" artwork for the map compass.

Grimholm 07-06-2007 06:13 PM

<Element ID="ViolentModeIndicator" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>

This makes the indicator dissappear. Is there a problem with this method? Haven't found one yet.

Aalwein 07-06-2007 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grimholm (Post 1487)
<Element ID="ViolentModeIndicator" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>

This makes the indicator dissappear. Is there a problem with this method? Haven't found one yet.

It makes the ring of fire invisible?

Grimholm 07-06-2007 06:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Yapp, the ring disappears.

Aalwein 07-06-2007 07:32 PM

awesome discovery!