LoTROInterface

LoTROInterface (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Interface Help (L) (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   uncomplete brawler mettle bar skinning code (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3883)

Adra 02-14-2022 07:37 AM

uncomplete brawler mettle bar skinning code

Hello.

As no skinning pack update has been released since update 25, it is a bit complicated to publish an update of the skins to fit with the new codes without owning a palantiri...

Concerning the brawler mettle bar elements, here is the state of what I know and what I don't :

Toolbar code ok :

Code:

<Element ID="GamePlay_MettlePipDisplay"        X="xxx" Y="yyy" Width="www" Height="hhh"></Element>

Mettle pictures : Ok from 1 to 8 but not for full mettle. The default picture is animated !

Code:

<Mapping ArtAssetID="mettle_9_Pips_empty"        FileName="fervor_9_Pips_empty.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="mettle_9_Pips_1pips"        FileName="fervor_9_Pips_1pips.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="mettle_9_Pips_2pips"        FileName="fervor_9_Pips_2pips.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="mettle_9_Pips_3pips"        FileName="fervor_9_Pips_3pips.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="mettle_9_Pips_4pips"        FileName="fervor_9_Pips_4pips.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="mettle_9_Pips_5pips"        FileName="fervor_9_Pips_5pips.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="mettle_9_Pips_6pips"        FileName="fervor_9_Pips_6pips.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="mettle_9_Pips_7pips"        FileName="fervor_9_Pips_7pips.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="mettle_9_Pips_8pips"        FileName="fervor_9_Pips_8pips.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="???????????????????"        FileName="fervor_9_Pips_8pips.tga"></Mapping>

I failed to guess this last picture assertID codename.
Maybe is not not even designed to be skinnable :o

Giseldah 02-21-2022 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adra (Post 12765)
Hello.

As no skinning pack update has been released since update 25, it is a bit complicated to publish an update of the skins to fit with the new codes without owning a palantiri...

Concerning the brawler mettle bar elements, here is the state of what I know and what I don't :

Toolbar code ok :

Code:

<Element ID="GamePlay_MettlePipDisplay"        X="xxx" Y="yyy" Width="www" Height="hhh"></Element>

Mettle pictures : Ok from 1 to 8 but not for full mettle. The default picture is animated !

Code:

<Mapping ArtAssetID="mettle_9_Pips_empty"        FileName="fervor_9_Pips_empty.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="mettle_9_Pips_1pips"        FileName="fervor_9_Pips_1pips.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="mettle_9_Pips_2pips"        FileName="fervor_9_Pips_2pips.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="mettle_9_Pips_3pips"        FileName="fervor_9_Pips_3pips.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="mettle_9_Pips_4pips"        FileName="fervor_9_Pips_4pips.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="mettle_9_Pips_5pips"        FileName="fervor_9_Pips_5pips.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="mettle_9_Pips_6pips"        FileName="fervor_9_Pips_6pips.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="mettle_9_Pips_7pips"        FileName="fervor_9_Pips_7pips.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="mettle_9_Pips_8pips"        FileName="fervor_9_Pips_8pips.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="???????????????????"        FileName="fervor_9_Pips_8pips.tga"></Mapping>

I failed to guess this last picture assertID codename.
Maybe is not not even designed to be skinnable :o

I see only a mettle_9_Pips_9pips in the raw data.

Adra 02-23-2022 03:47 PM

Ok, you're the second person telling me this, so something is definitely broken in the support of this picture.

Giseldah 02-24-2022 08:31 AM

Just an idea: as it is animated, perhaps you need to give multiple filenames somehow?

Found this in the client, but don't know if it is in any way related: 'animationFilenames'

or perhaps

FileName="1.tga 2.tga 3.tga etc.tga"

Adra 03-07-2022 11:14 AM

Maybe, I dunno :o

lunarwtr 03-21-2022 02:52 PM

Code:

fervor_12_Pips_10pips
fervor_12_Pips_11pips
fervor_12_Pips_12pips
fervor_12_Pips_1pips
fervor_12_Pips_2pips
fervor_12_Pips_3pips
fervor_12_Pips_4pips
fervor_12_Pips_5pips
fervor_12_Pips_6pips
fervor_12_Pips_7pips
fervor_12_Pips_8pips
fervor_12_Pips_9pips
fervor_12_Pips_empty
fervor_5_Pips_1pips
fervor_5_Pips_2pips
fervor_5_Pips_3pips
fervor_5_Pips_4pips
fervor_5_Pips_5pips
fervor_5_Pips_empty
fervor_9_Pips_1pips
fervor_9_Pips_2pips
fervor_9_Pips_3pips
fervor_9_Pips_4pips
fervor_9_Pips_5pips
fervor_9_Pips_6pips
fervor_9_Pips_7pips
fervor_9_Pips_8pips
fervor_9_Pips_9pips
fervor_9_Pips_empty
mettle_9_Pips_1pips
mettle_9_Pips_2pips
mettle_9_Pips_3pips
mettle_9_Pips_4pips
mettle_9_Pips_5pips
mettle_9_Pips_6pips
mettle_9_Pips_7pips
mettle_9_Pips_8pips
mettle_9_Pips_9pips
mettle_9_Pips_empty

lunarwtr 03-21-2022 11:12 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Tried to find the different art asset ids

Attachment 350

Attachment 351

Adra 03-22-2022 10:47 AM

I guess your assetDiff compares present ingame content compared to U25 skinning pack content. That's very nice :)

lunarwtr 03-22-2022 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adra (Post 12787)
I guess your assetDiff compares present ingame content compared to U25 skinning pack content. That's very nice :)

I took what was in U25 + JRR skin pack.. build a unique list of those asset ids.. then diffed that to what I saw dumped from dat file.

Adra 03-22-2022 11:50 AM

Lol, I just saw "fuck" in AsserId additions list :D