LoTROInterface

LoTROInterface (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Welcome and Introductions (Post Hello's Here) (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3)

Cairenn 05-03-2007 11:47 AM

Good to see another author on the site. Welcome Sabar. :)

Weskat 05-04-2007 12:11 AM

Howdy

Hmm, guess I didn't post a hello when I signed up here. So, without further ado,

Howdy all

p.s. I think the answer to the train is 16, because ice cream has no bones. Though that may be be answer to: How many pancakes does it take to shingle a doghouse? :confused: .

Weskat

Cairenn 05-04-2007 08:10 AM

*Chuckles at Weskat*

Trottimus 05-31-2007 07:42 AM

Good Afternoon

Hello all,

How rude of me, I've slotted myself into this website and thrown two bars of mine on here without an introduction! Sorry about that! I didn't see this welcoming thread, I hope I am forgiven :)

I'm relatively new to this modding business, but I have been a huge fan of peoples work since my addiction to WoW, and with the release of LOTRO I feel it necessary to begin getting into it as it seems like a fun and rewarding process.

I came across this site directly from the official website, and i'm so glad I did.This community appears very friendly and helpful and I can't wait to see what happens on here in the future.

Hope to hear from you all soon!

Trottimus

elfboy1 05-31-2007 11:50 AM

Hello everyone,
Well to start off I am a very avid Tolkien/Middle-Earth fan, I read the Lord of the Rings trilogy when I was nine and ten years old, I have also and started a collection of his other books (including Christopher's).

Lord of the Rings Online is my first MMORPG, I have waited 2+ years for it and hope to be playing for many years to come. After finding out that you could make custom UIs I had the pleasure of visiting this website and actually downloaded a custom UI and really enjoy it (Celtic). I hope to make my own custom UI in the future.

Cairenn 05-31-2007 01:36 PM

Hi Trottimus and elfboy1! :)

anei 06-20-2007 11:35 AM

Hey there everyone.

Not really much to say about myself - apart from that I look forward to contirbuting and enjoying this site as it grows from strength to strength.

Long live lotro :)

Clattuc 09-28-2007 01:35 AM

Looks as though the hello's have fallen a bit behind!

Thank you for providing this hospitality; if you are interested in being the next Dread Pirate Frodo, see me afterwards.

Cairenn 09-28-2007 10:05 AM

*chuckles at Clattuc*

Neurotic 12-19-2007 08:47 AM

Hello one and all! I'm coming here one post too late, and that was, in retrospect, in the wrong folder. Still, better late than never I s'pose.

I'm strictly an amateur fiddler, you probably won't be seeing any contributions from me unless I can really kick H1cks's excellent editor into shape. But, I'm a happy camper and like to help when I can.

Right, that's it for the perfunctory hellos, back to the Index!

Cheers,

Neurotic. :)