LoTROInterface

LoTROInterface (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/index.php)
-   XML modification help (L) (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Mordor Shadow display xml definition (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3869)

liftedplane 12-14-2021 01:23 AM

Mordor Shadow display xml definition

I've recently ran into an issue with my older skin when trying to update it and finally hitting the Mordor area in game.

The new shadow of mordor display on the player vitals is forcing the buff tray to be placed in a different location. I've tried searching around and a few things to see if I can figure out what it's called but so far no luck.

Does anyone know or have any idea of the name of this "new" vital display bar is

Thanks

Adra 12-14-2021 08:04 AM

Hi, are you talking about "light_of_earendil_meter_frame.tga" ?

liftedplane 12-14-2021 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adra (Post 12719)
Hi, are you talking about "light_of_earendil_meter_frame.tga" ?

yes, I'm trying to figure figure out what the xml is for that to control it's position on the vitals

such as controlling the player buffs location is under the vitals and then called

Code:

PlayerEffectDisplay x="0" y="0" width="xxx" height="xxx"
So I'm trying to figure out where in the xml it would go under, I'm assuming the Player vitals, but finding the name of it is guesswork and I'm hoping someone else might have an idea.

Adra 12-15-2021 08:16 AM

I guess it is this part, and the first line rules the element position.

Code:

<Element ID="LoE_VitalsField" X="64" Y="58" Width="224" Height="40">
        <Element ID="LoE_ShadowMeter_FX" X="2" Y="0" Width="112" Height="40"> </Element>
        <Element ID="LoE_LightMeter_FX" X="112" Y="0" Width="112" Height="40"> </Element>
        <Element ID="LoE_LightMeter" X="62" Y="14" Width="50" Height="11">
          <Element ID="meter_fill" X="0" Y="0" Width="50" Height="11">
            <Element ID="meter_fill_image" X="0" Y="0" Width="50" Height="11"> </Element>
          </Element>
        </Element>
        <Element ID="LoE_DebuffMeter" X="62" Y="14" Width="50" Height="11">
          </Element>
        </Element>
        <Element ID="LoE_ShadowMeter" X="114" Y="14" Width="50" Height="11">
          </Element>
        </Element>
        <Element ID="LoE_BuffMeter" X="114" Y="14" Width="50" Height="11"> </Element>
        <Element ID="LoE_Background" X="32" Y="9" Width="160" Height="22"> </Element>
        <Element ID="LoE_ShadowText" X="54" Y="13" Width="120" Height="12"> </Element>
      </Element>

liftedplane 12-15-2021 08:25 AM

Wonderful I'll give that a shot a bit later.

I looked through some of the most recently updated skins and couldn't find that listed (might have missed it though) Can I ask where you found it or if there's some list somewhere I'm missing? I have the most recent u25 skin-pack released here.

Again thanks for this, I should finally be able to update my skin to work correctly

liftedplane 12-16-2021 03:13 AM

NVM I just download every skinpack ever released and found it... Now I'm fiddling with it.

Thank you for the help Adra