LoTROInterface

LoTROInterface (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Beta Interfaces (L) (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Hobbit skin "Delving Hills" (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=551)

Kirsche 03-23-2008 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OarisJM (Post 2665)
Loving the new border around the character portrait, that scrollwork is just what it needed. ;)

/agreed ! Nice work, WM! I have no doubt that there are many happy hobbits (and hobbit wannabes!) running about with your skin enabled. :D

Wicked Mouse 03-23-2008 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirsche (Post 2667)
/agreed ! Nice work, WM! I have no doubt that there are many happy hobbits (and hobbit wannabes!) running about with your skin enabled. :D

Hopefully they will take the effort to register here to rate it and mark it as favourite :D

The Scyphozoa 03-23-2008 05:55 PM

You can actually download things here without registering?

skorpion352 03-25-2008 07:25 AM

i love the ui sj=kin, but cant get it to work, all i get when i download it is a single file unlike all the others i have got which can with a zipped folder full of files. any ideas?

Wicked Mouse 03-25-2008 08:09 AM

I used RAR, to zip it. Just unpack the folder and put it in its place :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Scyphozoa (Post 2671)
You can actually download things here without registering?

Yes.

Cairenn 03-25-2008 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skorpion352 (Post 2678)
i love the ui sj=kin, but cant get it to work, all i get when i download it is a single file unlike all the others i have got which can with a zipped folder full of files. any ideas?

Which is precisely why we ask authors to use .zip for their uploads, not .rar or .7z or .tar or or or. Most users don't have programs to deal with those, whereas .zip is pretty well known by everyone and is an integral part of many Windows builds these days.

*pokes Wicked Mouse*

Wicked Mouse 03-25-2008 12:34 PM

That's the first thing I turn off when I (re)install windows :D Grrbl.. zippers :p

I'll put it up as ZIP with my next update then :) Got Social window covered now and working on some more selection stuff :) Sorry for the inconvenience.

skorpion352 03-25-2008 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wicked Mouse (Post 2684)
That's the first thing I turn off when I (re)install windows :D Grrbl.. zippers :p

I'll put it up as ZIP with my next update then :) Got Social window covered now and working on some more selection stuff :) Sorry for the inconvenience.

thanks, my hobbit burg thanks you for it.

also, if you dont mind my asking, what sever do you play on? is it one of the us or eu servers/

Wicked Mouse 03-25-2008 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skorpion352 (Post 2686)
also, if you dont mind my asking, what sever do you play on? is it one of the us or eu servers/

[EN RP] Laurelin, which is an EU server :)

The skin is updated and in ZIP archive now :)

Wicked Mouse 03-29-2008 05:57 PM

Okay guys and girls.. the mini main bar is here:

Let me know what you think. Hopefully it is about what you guys wanted :) You can download it with the newest update (0.98b).