LoTROInterface

LoTROInterface (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Released Interfaces (L) (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Yessh: Removing the EYE (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=993)

myskaal 08-31-2010 07:04 PM

Yessh: Removing the EYE

In my search to find a skin that will simply remove all the art, the menu buttons and the bag buttons from the main toolbar (and finding how impossible to find an updated one that does this is) I stumbled across the Yessh UI skin. It accomplishes what I would like to look at when in game without moving my bar somewhere I don't want it with one minor annoyance: The Eye/auto-attack button.

I am trying to find out how I can remove said eye from the UI. I'm not a skinner, I know othing about skin definitions, and really don't want to be a skinner which is why I was looking for something that was already done... however I could delve far enough into it if someone could simply tell me what I need to edit to get rid of this eye.

On the other hand, if someone had an updated, working version of a minimalist hotkeys only version of the main toolbar, I'd love to know where it's at!

Thanks in advance!

Deewe 08-31-2010 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myskaal (Post 4369)
In my search to find a skin that will simply remove all the art, the menu buttons and the bag buttons from the main toolbar (and finding how impossible to find an updated one that does this is) I stumbled across the Yessh UI skin. It accomplishes what I would like to look at when in game without moving my bar somewhere I don't want it with one minor annoyance: The Eye/auto-attack button.

I am trying to find out how I can remove said eye from the UI. I'm not a skinner, I know othing about skin definitions, and really don't want to be a skinner which is why I was looking for something that was already done... however I could delve far enough into it if someone could simply tell me what I need to edit to get rid of this eye.

On the other hand, if someone had an updated, working version of a minimalist hotkeys only version of the main toolbar, I'd love to know where it's at!

Thanks in advance!

Author here,

Edit the following lines in the SkinDefinition.XML file
Code:

<Element ID="AutoAttackIndicatorButton" X="800" Y="826" Width="79" Height="79" />
<Element ID="ViolentModeIndicator" X="808" Y="836" Width="63" Height="63" />

to:
Code:

<Element ID="AutoAttackIndicatorButton" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1" />
<Element ID="ViolentModeIndicator" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1" />

Should do the trick. However if you play a hunter or a champion you will have the fervor pips in the middle of nowhere...

myskaal 08-31-2010 09:41 PM

Thank you much.

Silvercrow 09-07-2010 08:17 PM

Help with Lotro Store Bar

Since the update no matter what skin I use there is the Lotro Store bar up near the top (using Yessh). Is there any way to remove this?

liftedplane 09-07-2010 10:04 PM

Not yet, we have to wait for the skin definitions to be released so we know what we are skinning.

D.H1cks 09-07-2010 10:14 PM

Not sure if the info in this post will help or not, but check it out:

http://www.lotrointerface.com/forums...4&postcount=23

This will get rid of the store button:

Code:

<Element ID="Toolbar_WebstoreButton" X="???" Y="???"  Width="1" Height="1">

Silvercrow 09-08-2010 07:43 AM

Thanks very much.

I'll try this when I get home.

Silvercrow 09-08-2010 04:27 PM

Okay. I'm a noob. Where do I put that?

D.H1cks 09-08-2010 04:35 PM

it will go inside the the following section:

Code:

<PanelFile ID="ID_UISkin_Toolbar">
  <Element ID="ToolbarField" X="0" Y="508" Width="1024" Height="200">
  whole bunch of stuff for other parts of the toolbar
  <Element ID="Toolbar_WebstoreButton" X="???" Y="???"  Width="1" Height="1"></Element>
  </Element>
</PanelFile>

Silvercrow 09-08-2010 06:22 PM

Okay, slowly getting there.

Just have the two bag icons to go.