LoTROInterface

LoTROInterface (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Beta Interfaces (L) (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Hobbit skin "Delving Hills" (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=551)

The Scyphozoa 03-09-2008 11:27 AM

Sweet! I'll use this on any Hobbit characters.

djet13 03-10-2008 05:53 PM

Great lookin!

Hey, this skin is looking very nice and look forward to using it for my hobbits!

One thing and you may have already noticed and fixed it is that on the tabs on the far right side of each one you can sorta see a line in the image. Just a small detail that caught my eye.

Keep up the good work!

Wicked Mouse 03-10-2008 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djet13 (Post 2565)
One thing and you may have already noticed and fixed it is that on the tabs on the far right side of each one you can sorta see a line in the image. Just a small detail that caught my eye.

I haven't really paid that much close attention yet :) I'll change the wood structure so it won't show as much.

Wicked Mouse 03-15-2008 06:50 PM

- I've done some vitals (normal, swarm and friendly signature)
- I've "corrected" the wood structure in the tabs, as pointed out by djet13

Do you think I should publish and upload it already as it is now? Or wait until I done all the vitals and possible graphics (some blue backgrounds here and there)?

Dyrnwynn 03-15-2008 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wicked Mouse (Post 2592)
Do you think I should publish and upload it already as it is now? Or wait until I done all the vitals and possible graphics (some blue backgrounds here and there)?

Please, please publish now. I'd really love to have this mod. I'll certainly check back for updated versions, but I just can;t wait any longer. Pretty-please?

Wicked Mouse 03-15-2008 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dyrnwynn (Post 2593)
Please, please but I just can;t wait any longer. Pretty-please?

Heh is it that bad? :D

Just made enemy sig too:

Sloppy Joe 03-15-2008 11:26 PM

Greets,

Normally I'm a minimalist type of person...But from what I have seen so far, I will definately give this a go....It's the details. It's looking to be a complete skin, and everything looks good and the whole thing flows. You've done an awesome job so far.

As far as releasing it, you could always release a "beta" version at first. That way you get some testing done by mulitple people, on different hardware at different resolutions doing different things etc. That way you are able to get the feedback and/or requests, and make any resulting tweaks while you are still developing it :)

djet13 03-16-2008 08:56 AM

I'm with ^

Well I agree. Publish it, but as publish it as a beta and give explicit notices that it is BETA so it won't be perfect, then once you have it perfect you can just release it as a normal skin. Just my two pence.

Wicked Mouse 03-16-2008 01:06 PM

Added some more vitals (elite, master elite (good and enemy)), some small tweaks here and there. I'll prepare it for publishing very soon :)

Cairenn 03-16-2008 04:09 PM

Beta version available.