LoTROInterface

LoTROInterface (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Interface Requests (L) (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Minimalist UI Mod request (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=845)

Deewe 02-26-2010 10:31 AM

If you are looking for a minimalistic UI you should check my Yessh UI

If you want you can have skinless vitals and smaller strait focus/fervor bars There are others mods with smaller fervor/focus bars, don't remember the names.

You can hide the auto attack indicator
<Element ID="AutoAttackIndicatorButton" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>
<Element ID="ViolentModeIndicator" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>
<Element ID="ToolbarButton_AutoAttack_TutorialHighlight" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1" />
And also hide the XP bar:
<Mapping ArtAssetID="LetterBoxBottom" FileName="invisible.tga"></Mapping>

or better:
<Element ID=""LevelMeter"" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1">
<Element ID="LevelMeterFill" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1">
<Element ID="LevelMeter_BonusMeter" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1" />
</Element>
<Element ID="ToolbarButton_LevelUpXP_TutorialHighlight" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1" />
<Element ID="ToolbarButton_Experience_TutorialHighlight" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1" />
<Element ID="LevelMeterText" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1" />
</Element>
Finally not to bother with the default unmovable quick slot bar, I would hide it completely
<Element ID="Toolbar_Quickslot" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1" />
In your UI I would hide everything on the left of the quick slot bars as you can have access to all this with hot keys.

Lirywen 10-21-2010 05:02 PM

Hi, ive tried this UI and so LOVED it :D but there is a thing that makes me not to use it, the problem is that whenever i switch from Fullscreen mode to window mode, the UI screws up. and chance u can fix this? please.

/Lirywen|Devonis

MrJackdaw 10-22-2010 12:54 AM

This is a known bug and effects every (I think) custom UI out there. Sadly, it can't be fixed at the current time.

Lirywen 10-23-2010 03:29 AM

I got one UI for my hunter, called Yessh, which doesnt have that problem tho :) well thx anyway. if u find a way, ti would be awesome

daimon 10-23-2010 05:45 AM

As Jackdaw says it's a known problem but there's one way to avoid the bug and that is to not modify the mainbar element ID's - you can still skin it though but if you're going to resize/move the mainbar then the bug appears.

Neen 11-07-2010 06:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi guys, since the most recent f2p update, a few buttons along with the lovely LOTRO store icon:rolleyes: has appeared on the right hand side of the UI on top of the existing buttons. Is there a quick fix for this?

I have attached the file i am using, it's a combination of 'Yesh' and the altered Crafting window

daimon 11-07-2010 08:17 AM

Under Toolbarfield add the following line
Code:

<Element ID="Toolbar_WebstoreButton" X="1" Y="1" Width="1" Height="1" />
for the two new menu buttons you can make them go away with
Quote:

<Element ID="ToolbarButton_RightSlot_6" X="1" Y="1" Width="1" Height="1" />
<Element ID="ToolbarButton_RightSlot_7" X="1" Y="1" Width="1" Height="1" />
for a quick fix

you can use this example as a reference http://www.lotrointerface.com/forums...5&postcount=12

Neen 11-07-2010 12:35 PM

Hi, i have tried that but i am still having the same issue :confused:

daimon 11-07-2010 05:58 PM

hmh ..someone else had the same problem earlier.

have you tried adding all the stuff inside ID="Toolbar_WebstoreButton" as there's a few tags it includes. could try to set those to width="1" height="1"

check them from Skin Art Pack / SkinDictionary.txt if none here won't be able to post them.

sorry I don't have those examples here atm as im not on my main pc

Grixal 11-08-2010 10:46 AM

I think Zercleanui is more minimalistic than this one is.

Just my opinion though...