PDA

View Full Version : Combined Bags?

Goldentone
04-01-2007, 01:27 PM
I was wondering if someone could working makeing a combined inventory bag UI. I have used them in other games & like having all my inventory in 1 chunk. I am not good at combining UI pieces, but can mode UI's in other ways. So if someone could please make this I would be very gratefull.

EB64
04-01-2007, 01:54 PM
Can't currently be done.
All that can be done is "skinning" the UI.
Basically just changing the graphics.

Goldentone
04-02-2007, 09:13 AM
That is all it is really, is just reworking the .xml files just like Skinning. It is combining multipul skins into one. Since there are .xml files for all 5 bags each bag file has to be writen the same for it to work. Just I am not sure how to do it. Never was good at combine multi-UI's into one, but can rework a single one pretty well.

Cairenn
04-02-2007, 10:31 AM
At the moment we don't have access to the xml files, only the graphic files. (sorta) So at present we can't do what you are asking, but hopefully we'll be able to in the future. :)

Frosty
04-02-2007, 11:16 AM
This would require Turbine to combine the packs into one UI framework instead of the five that we have today. With today's skinning technology (image replacement) the best you would be able to do is group all the bags together and remove the graphics from the borders. There's nothing available to provide an attached border around all five opened bags.

-P

Goldentone
04-03-2007, 10:21 AM
Ahhh, well not modding XML files explains alot thanks.

This would require Turbine to combine the packs into one UI framework instead of the five that we have today. With today's skinning technology (image replacement) the best you would be able to do is group all the bags together and remove the graphics from the borders. There's nothing available to provide an attached border around all five opened bags.

-P

This is pretty much what I was looking for. I don't want all 5 bag graphics. Just would like all the slots into one big chunk no border needed.