PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me, or...

Frosty
02-28-2007, 03:51 PM
I was watching the banner ads (don't ask why) and I saw the one from Network Solutions... the one where grandpa is bragging about how his website got him 36 brides.

Is it just me, or is it really creepy? Sure the ad is supposed to be for his catering business... Maybe I'm just hoping when I get (much) older I can still hook 36 brides. For whatever reason... hehe, dirty ol' man Frosty is what they're a gonna call me.

-P

xanius
02-28-2007, 03:57 PM
If you take it literally then yes, it's very very creepy.

And, we won't call you Dirty Ol' Frosty, you'll be Frostalicious.

P.S. Get back to work slacker! *cracks whip* I didn't say you could have a lunch break!

Cairenn
02-28-2007, 04:02 PM
"Frostalicious" lol Someone just got a new nickname. ;)

Can't say as I've seen that one myself, Frosty. I'm in Canada so I get a different set of ads.

xanius
02-28-2007, 04:21 PM
On the topic of banner ads, I just saw the one for the sony card and had to post this. It's been in my photobucket for a while.

The ad has a cat looking at a t.v with a lion roaring on it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/Xanius/270909738_db91ccd992.jpg

Xukii
02-28-2007, 05:12 PM
I was watching the banner ads (don't ask why) and I saw the one from Network Solutions... the one where grandpa is bragging about how his website got him 36 brides.

Is it just me, or is it really creepy? Sure the ad is supposed to be for his catering business... Maybe I'm just hoping when I get (much) older I can still hook 36 brides. For whatever reason... hehe, dirty ol' man Frosty is what they're a gonna call me.
-P

Lol, thats just random on so many levels.

Dolby
03-01-2007, 12:05 AM
ROFL, now I want to see that one but cant get it to show up.

Koiecks
03-01-2007, 12:08 PM
On the topic of banner ads, I just saw the one for the sony card and had to post this. It's been in my photobucket for a while.

The ad has a cat looking at a t.v with a lion roaring on it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/Xanius/270909738_db91ccd992.jpg

That is really funny, OMG!:D :D

Fantus
03-01-2007, 12:36 PM

-P

UI Guys? Slackers... they just mark everything 'Won't Fix!'

=p