PDA

View Full Version : Map Idea

Sorane
11-02-2007, 02:28 AM
Hi!

In another game I always loved the "Cartographer" Addon. It provided a 50% size map (so you could still see the gameworld while checking the map) and move/fight and check the map at the same time. In the "Alphamap" Addon even the map could be turned 50% transparent or such.

Also outfitter showed symbols for all quest-givers you did visit before. And by heading the mouse over the symbol you got the questnames listed, even.

Another two things would be about the Minimap:

1. Add a coordinate display to the Minimap (or at least to the display of a G15 keyboard).
2. For Raids: Make it possible to "ping" the minimap. Useful for explanation "you have to move HERE then".

Sorane

Farinhin
02-05-2009, 02:47 AM
Hi!

In another game I always loved the "Cartographer" Addon. It provided a 50% size map (so you could still see the gameworld while checking the map) and move/fight and check the map at the same time. In the "Alphamap" Addon even the map could be turned 50% transparent or such.

Also outfitter showed symbols for all quest-givers you did visit before. And by heading the mouse over the symbol you got the questnames listed, even.

Another two things would be about the Minimap:

1. Add a coordinate display to the Minimap (or at least to the display of a G15 keyboard).
2. For Raids: Make it possible to "ping" the minimap. Useful for explanation "you have to move HERE then".

Sorane

I second the idea of the location being on the g15 LCD. I also think the pinging could be useful, but should be limited to raid/fellowship leaders IMO.