PDA

View Full Version : Random bits of various panels are wrong

artificeren
04-24-2012, 05:55 PM
In the following screen, various bits of various panels are wrong.

http://i.imgur.com/dECXo.jpg

The Social panel shows what corners and buttons are supposed to look like. However, all the corners on the wallet and quest accept/deciline (what's the name of this one?) panels, as well as the bottom corners on the instance finder, show the wrong corners. Also the Accept button on the Quest Accept/Decline panel and Launch Now button on the Instance Finder have adornments, when they SHOULD look just like the decline button.

I have the following mappings in my xml. What am I missing?

<Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_upper_left" FileName="box\box_topleft.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_upper_left_noadorn" FileName="box\box_topleft.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_upper_left_light" FileName="box\box_topleft.tga"></Mapping>

<Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_upper_right" FileName="box\box_topright.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_upper_right_noadorn" FileName="box\box_topright.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_upper_right_light" FileName="box\box_topright.tga"></Mapping>

<Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_bottom_left" FileName="box\box_bottomleft.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_bottom_left_noadorn" FileName="box\box_bottomleft.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_bottom_left_light" FileName="box\box_bottomleft.tga"></Mapping>

<Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_lower_right" FileName="box\box_bottomright.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_lower_right_noadorn" FileName="box\box_bottomright.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="box_silver_lower_right_light" FileName="box\box_bottomright.tga"></Mapping>

<Mapping ArtAssetID="textbutton_mid_normal" FileName="textbutton\textbutton_normal_mid.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="textbutton_left_normal" FileName="textbutton\textbutton_normal_left.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="textbutton_right_normal" FileName="textbutton\textbutton_normal_right.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="textbutton_mid_mouseover" FileName="textbutton\textbutton_normal_mouseover_mid.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="textbutton_right_mouseover" FileName="textbutton\textbutton_normal_mouseover_right.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="textbutton_left_mouseover" FileName="textbutton\textbutton_normal_mouseover_left.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="textbutton_mid_pressed" FileName="textbutton\textbutton_normal_pressed_mid.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="textbutton_left_pressed" FileName="textbutton\textbutton_normal_pressed_left.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="textbutton_right_pressed" FileName="textbutton\textbutton_normal_pressed_right.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="textbutton_mid_ghosted" FileName="textbutton\textbutton_disabled_mid.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="textbutton_left_ghosted" FileName="textbutton\textbutton_disabled_left.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="textbutton_right_ghosted" FileName="textbutton\textbutton_disabled_right.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="textbutton_mid_highlighted_normal" FileName="textbutton\textbutton_highlight_mid.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="textbutton_left_highlighted_normal" FileName="textbutton\textbutton_highlight_left.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="textbutton_right_highlighted_normal" FileName="textbutton\textbutton_highlight_right.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="textbutton_mid_highlighted_mouseover" FileName="textbutton\textbutton_highlight_mouseover_mid.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="textbutton_left_highlighted_mouseover" FileName="textbutton\textbutton_highlight_mouseover_left.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="textbutton_right_highlighted_mouseover" FileName="textbutton\textbutton_highlight_mouseover_right.tg a"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="textbutton_mid_highlighted_pressed" FileName="textbutton\textbutton_highlight_pressed_mid.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="textbutton_left_highlighted_pressed" FileName="textbutton\textbutton_highlight_pressed_left.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="textbutton_right_highlighted_pressed" FileName="textbutton\textbutton_highlight_pressed_right.tga"></Mapping>

Adra
04-28-2012, 11:40 PM
http://i.imgur.com/bWwDH.jpg

<Mapping ArtAssetID="silver_border_top_left" FileName="..\box\invisible.tga" />
<Mapping ArtAssetID="silver_border_bottom_left" FileName="..\box\invisible.tga" />
<Mapping ArtAssetID="silver_border_top_right" FileName="..\box\invisible.tga" />
<Mapping ArtAssetID="silver_border_bottom_right" FileName="..\box\invisible.tga" />

For instance finder bottom corners I didn't found a solution :(

http://www.lotrointerface.com/downloads/info651-JRRaddonAzureGlass.html

By the way, do you plan to update virtues organised to fit ROI virtues changes ?

artificeren
04-29-2012, 12:34 AM
Thanks for hunting that out. I'm planning a new version of Streamlined as soon as I can put that in.

I wasn't aware that Virtues Organized needed an update. Thanks, I'll look into it.

Nilrem
04-29-2012, 06:23 AM
the instance finder bottom corners are

<Mapping ArtAssetID="corner_bl"
<Mapping ArtAssetID="corner_br"

artificeren
04-29-2012, 03:47 PM
By the way, do you plan to update virtues organised to fit ROI virtues changes ?

No changes are planned. Turbine broke the cyclical pattern with Zeal purposefully, as it would have had 2 "Resistance Rating" on the same virtue after the stat consolidation. All the other virtues are still correctly ordered, so I'm leaving the addon as-is.

Adra
04-30-2012, 06:04 PM
@ Artificieren : ok

@ Nilrem : TYVM :)