PDA

View Full Version : Problems with bags addons and latest patch

sheen
12-08-2010, 04:04 AM
Hi all,

I'm using lotro F2P Europe with FilterBag and others Addons
All was working perfectly until yesterday (European Patch Day)

I've updated FilterBag to the latest version (even with filterbag patch), and I have a bug.
Sure, I've deleted "PluginData" and old FilterBag plugin folder to start with a new clean base.

For example, I want to equip shoulders which are in my bag.
In inventory, right click on new shoulders and it's equipped (it replace old one).
But these old shoulders does not appears in inventory, they just disappears.

This bug is present for all equipable items, if I right click on all these type of items they aren't replaced in bag by the old version, old version just disappear.
It's quite hard to explain this is not my own language, I hope you understand what I mean.

I was thinking FilberBag was missing something for the latest update so I've tried another Bag addon (One Big Bag). And I have exactly the same bug.

Sure, if you unload Bags AddOns, you retrieve your disappeared items into your five classics bags ^^

So I think something is happening with bags on the latest update but I don't know what.

Is there a way to get this working ?

Thanks

Kriiks
12-08-2010, 04:30 AM
Exactly same problem here, tried Filterbag, TheOnebag... same disappearibg equipment problem. It reappears when you load to other zone or relog, but still very annoying :(

sheen
12-08-2010, 04:35 AM
Glad to hear I'm not alone with this bug ^^
Difference with you is when I reconnect my disappeared items are still missing in Bags AddOns.

matziq
12-08-2010, 09:04 AM
I have the same issue. Someone was saying it is a Turbine problem and the way the LUA scripting does item swaps and updates.

I believe everyone is waiting on Turbine to fix this.

sheen
12-08-2010, 11:00 AM
Arg, so we're waiting for Turbine to fix this : /

I hope we won't wait too long, these bags addons are drugs for me, with classic lotro bags I feel like naked

matziq
12-08-2010, 12:50 PM
Arg, so we're waiting for Turbine to fix this : /

I hope we won't wait too long, these bags addons are drugs for me, with classic lotro bags I feel like naked

Agreed...and being able to click to sort everything... I am very annoyed at having 5 small bags cluttering up my screen lol.