This is just a compact version from my regular scroll bar. It's smaller and the bags, journal, quest, etc buttons have been removed.
There are four colours in the file that you can choose from. Normal, blue, red and green. I hope you enjoy it... or at least one of the colours.
Plus the idea of having the two bars together was from Caldric's Stone Age Bar. I liked it and used the idea.
To install replace the LOTRO "skins" folder with this one. (Default location is: My Documents\The Lord of the Rings Online\ui)
Once you replace the skin, you want to follow these steps Caldric has written:
1) Open your Main Menu
2) Go to "UI Settings"
3) Go to "Quickslot Bars"
4) Select the Bar you wish to use (1-5)
5) On that Bar, check "Always Show" and make sure it's not docked
6) Add an Ability to that bar (for alignment purposes)
7) Use "Ctrl+\" to unlock your UI
8) Drag the Quickslot Bar into the Bottom Bar graphic and align it
9) Lock your UI and you're ready to go!