Lupa is now beta - Lupa v0.1.0 (beta)
The minimum functional features to Lupa plugin are stabilized into new version that put in beta version.
In beta version, is intended to map new bugs and identify some features and changes for future release candidate version.
The Lupa plugin, is a call manager for groups, in which you can list in a window these calls that happen in the channel /LFF (Looking For Fellow) and send a direct message to the owner of the message, just by clicking a send button, to inform that you want to join the group.
Preview in YouTube
- Extract downloaded Lupa plugin in directory: %HOMEPATH%\Documents\The Lord of the Rings Online\Plugins\
- Rename the extracted directory so that it is named GuardioesDeArda, without version sufix, ie: %HOMEPATH%\Documents\The Lord of the Rings Online\Plugins\GuardioesDeArda
To open the main window, use the /lupa command and wait for a group to appear so that you can request to join, just by clicking on the button that appears on the side. Be aware that not all calls will show up, as it is not always possible to interpret what people type, Lupa needs a minimum standard to detect that what is being said on the /LFF channel is really a group call.
For bug report, feature request, suggestions, fell free to open an issue in https://github.com/joaoneto/GuardioesDeArda/issues
v0.1.0-beta Release Notes
v0.0.5 Release Notes
- add tab LFF List and Create LFF
- add instance creation
- add new instance patterns and thumbnails
- add 20 min. timeout verification for LFF message (issue #3)
v0.0.4 Release Notes
- fix regexp match tank(ish) classes
- fix logo image in plugin list
- add filter checkbox to toggle show only parsed / all messages
- add time of creation in LFF message
v0.0.3 Release Notes (Hot fixies)
- fix regexp match on raw lffMessage owner
v0.0.2 Release Notes
- fix send tell button not triggering click
Lupa window working more assertive.
In this version, we'll get more stable and usable Lupa window.
- fixed images showing in Lupa items window
- added font styles
- added generic image for lff not detected in dictionary
- added imagens for all lff types listed in dictionary
- updated README.md
- added README en lang
- added LICENSE