GroupFinder is a plugin that can be used to form LFF groups quickly and effortlessly.
To open the window, open the instance finder, or type /gf
- Automatically grouping fellowship request posts from multiple channels in a single list
- Automatically adjusting the number of people in your group to be displayed in your LFF post
- Simple way to select which roles you still need for your group
- A simple list showing the stats of the person that you wish to invite, or join, to save the hassle of inspecting gear
- A "group full" message to be displayed when your group is full
Due to limitations you can only view the stats of people who are also using this plugin.
Unfortunately at the moment, the API doesn't let the plugin see who has sent the tell, so only people who are also using the plugin can be accepted via the window, otherwise you will have to invite them from chat still :/ the automatic group size changing and LFF message will still work though when that person joins.
Currently there is only support for English clients, but that will change depending on interest.
There is also no support for monster players at this time.
06/11/19 V1.0.1 Removed some lines that shouldn't have been written to the chat window.
06/11/19- V1.0.0 Inital release