EORLINGAS UI THEME
Made for The Lord of the Rings Online Riders of Rohan by Turbine
Version 7.5 October 02, 2013
Originally created by Eduardo Lucero "LedMirage"
Updated by Dewee for Mines of Moria
Updated again by aurickle for F2P
Updated again by Thayilis with minor image alterations
Edited by Elfheart for ROI Expansion.
With the Riders of Rohan and Helm's Deep due out in the fall it was unthinkable to let this UI be forgotten. Sorry it's taken so long but I took an extended break from the game. I am working on the making the mounted combat panels bettern and adding VIP/anniversary portrait frames so hopefully the next update will be much sooner than a year!
Like Spirit of Elfwood
, I started updating this skin for my own personal use and since it hasn't been updated since F2P I felt now was the time for me to step up and release what I have done.
Many, many thanks to the artists who have come before me with this project, Extra special thanks to LedMirage for his great work that got the ball rolling and inspired so many people to continue his UI even after he had long abandon it. Also thanks to Dewee, Aurickle, and Thayilis for their work which gave me many more elements skinned without starting from scratch. I was glad I could unify all their work into one skin.
I tried to skin or at least recolor all the unskinned elements that remained after I combined all of the past skins. You will probably notice I borrowed heavily from the Lord Of the Rings Movie artwork and screen images. While this release of it will bring almost every panel up to date. I intend to work more on this over time and perhaps change a few things once Turbine gives us more of Rohan. I have restored the original green and black colors of this skin and added two new colors red and blue. For a more screen shots of the UI please visit my gallery
A lot of work has gone into this UI theme, I sincerely hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Thank you for trying it! Forth Eorlingas!
Update 7.5 10/02/2013
1. Fixed box frames.
2. Added Remote looting graphics.
3. Added Mounted Combat graphics.
4. Added Winter Festival Vitals.
5. Added reward box graphics.
6. Fixed as many store buttons as I could find.
7. Changed all Turbine store coins to one rings.
8. Tweaked old graphic here and there to look better.
9. Added some art to old Skirmish traits and inventory.
10. Changed mail backgrounds to match the color theme.
11. Added bookmarks for Wildermore and Road to Erebor.
12. Fixed coding errors from previous release.
Update 7.1 10/12/2012
1. Added skin for the 6th bag.
2. Added quickslot bar selection buttons for Riders of Rohan.
3. Added bookmark for Eastern Rohan.4. Tested the UI in beta. Everything appears to ready for ROR.
Update 7 07/18/2021
1. Fixed vitals
2. Made the wallet look better.
3. Replaced Skirmish trait panel and World join travel panel to ROR concept art as seen in Arda's JRR UI
4. Skinned more of the Instance finder panel. It might be done now.
5. Made War panel match.
6. Fixed the coding error in the red panel. Sorry about that.
7. There are a few more things I would like to tweak but everything is working until Turbine breaks it again.
Rise Of Isengard Expansion Update 5 02/05/2012
1. Compiled artwork from all existing versions of Eorlingas into one skin.
2. Edited character screen to match existing elements.
3. Added Rohan banner art from the LOTR movie to the Legendary item relic panels and the milestone panel.
4. Added headers and horses to the barter, skill trainer, and shop panels.
5. Recolored Vault panels and added Celtic knots and horses of course.
6. Fixed escort and non-target vitals.
7. Tweaked the mail and auction panels to fix graphics overlap issues.
8. Recolored quest panels and highlights and added guess what, a horse!
9. Replace boring coin currency with tiny horse heads.
10. Added game screen shot for the barber shop background and skinned the rest of the buttons and frames.
11. Edited dressing room to address graphics placement issues.
12. Enlarged barter and shop panels.
13. Updated all money backgrounds and progress bars to match original artwork
14. Virtue traits panel and LI Identify panel changed to Rohan concept art.
15. Changed the Legendary Trait panel to the Ted Nasmith painting "Eowyn and the Nazgul".
16. Added bookmarks for the new areas.
17. Recolored and added horses to the Instance Finder and the Plugin Manager.
18. Changed some system buttons to better reflect the theme.
19. Added files and code for color variations of the main window.