This is a simple plugin that gives a visual indication of whether or not you have aggro. When your target is targeting yourself (i.e. you "have aggro"), a red starburst pattern will be overlaid over the screen.
For tanks, this is good. When you see the starburst, all is well. When it goes away, taunt.
For DPSers, this is bad. When you see the starburst, run away*.
Note: This plugin doesn't know or care about other mobs. It only concentrates on the one you are targeting.
*No, you idiot!
Installation and Startup
- First, unzip the archive. You will get a folder called "Thurallor". Move this folder into your Documents/The Lord of the Rings Online/Plugins folder. (If you have not previously installed any plugins, you will have to first create the Plugins folder.)
- Or if you prefer, you may use Plugin Compendium to do the installation.
To load the plugin, use the game's built-in Plugin Manager. This can be found in the "^" menu, at the bottom of the screen. Click the
icon, then choose "System" and then "Plugin Manager".
When the Plugin Manager opens, find Have Aggro in the list on the left side, then click "Load" to load the plugin. If you would like the plugin to load automatically each time you login, choose your character's name in the "Automatically Load For" pulldown menu.
- (15-Nov-2022) Version 1.03: Plugin was broken by Update 34. This version implements a workaround.
- (16-Jul-2020) Version 1.02: Adding Plugin Compendium support.
- (15-Jul-2020) Version 1.01: Initial release.