This package adds stat calculation support to applications (so does not offer any user experience on it's own).
1) all what is needed for Rating to Percentage (or vice versa) calculations
2) item stat calculations based on item level
3) skill/effect stat calculations based on character level
4) virtue stat calculations based on rank, including required xp
I created CalcStat initially for my spreadsheet LotroPlan
, but I've expanded it and made it more flexible, so it can be used in many other types of applications, like Lotro plugins, websites and scripts.
An example of a plugin is StatWatch
and of a website application is LOTRO Ratings Calculator
The download contains standard the percentage calculations only version for plugins.
- fixed a bug in Roman number decoding for LI titles.
- fixed a bug in Roman number decoding for LI titles reprisal.
- added comments to the calculation function support file CalcSsup.lua
- implemented a binary search tree for the stats lookup. tree height/depth is 10 at the moment (max capacity 2^10-1=1023 stats).
- added more comments to statdata.csv
- some stats were added or changed(made current with BR U23.2p2) see post below.
- added TpenArmour, TpenResist and TpenBPE with the new penetration calculations. N=tier, so like CalcStat("TpenArmour",120,3) for Tier 3.
- added T2penArmour which is the same as the old T2penMit stat (reused in the game). Other old stats T2penResist etc are also still available. Old pen stats are used in older instances (instances without T3).
added some basics like:
- all character class base stat tables
- hope/dread percentages
- stat tome main values: CalcStat("TomeMain",nil,"XVIII")
- stat tome total values (adds up all up to rank): CalcStat("TomeTotal",nil,"XX")
new calculation type 'D'(ata lookup table) for values of which I can't find a good formula fit for
- added virtue stats. Like some other stats, virtue stats come in 3 strengths - L(ow), M(edium) and H(igh). Example: CalcStat("VirtMoraleH",20)
- added new virtue system stats. example: CalcStat("VirtCompassion",60,"PhyMit") gives Physical Mitigation Rating rank 60 Compassion or CalcStat("VirtZeal",49,"VPTacMas") gives Virtue Passive Tactical Mastery Rating rank 49 Zeal.
- VRnkToILvl: virtue rank to item level mapping
- VRnkCap: virtue rank overall cap (60)
- VRnkLvlCap: virtue rank character level based cap
- VirtRnkCost: virtue xp cost single rank
- VirtRnkCostTot: total virtue xp cost to reach rank from 0
24.2 captain stat changes
- Blade-brother: CptBladeCritDef, CptBladePhyMas, CptBladeTacMas
- Shield-brother: CptShieldCritDef, CptShieldPhyMas, CptShieldTacMas
- Song-brother: CptSongCritDef, CptSongPhyMas, CptSongTacMas
- IDOME: CptIDOMEMain, CptIDOMEVitality
- Cry of Vengeance: CptCoVMain, CptCoVVitality, CptCoVPhyMit, CptCoVAttDurP
- Tactic: Relentless Attack: CptRelentlessCritHit, CptRelentlessPhyMas, CptRelentlessTacMas
- Tactic: On Guard: CptOnGuardParry
- Defending: CptDefendingArmour
solves an issue with finding stats which have digits in the statname
Changes (based on Bullroarer Update 24.3 - Preview #1):
- adjusted percentage/rating calculations for levels 1-99, because of new roundings in cap rating progressions, which caused percentages for Light & Medium mitigations to be slightly higher than before.
- adjusted percentage/rating calculation for levels 101-104, because I detected a bump in cap rating progressions at levels 101 & 102 (lvl101=1.1*lvl100, lvl102=oddity like lvl76).
- added 25% extra bonus percentage to Partial Evade Mitigation at Level 1 (PartEvadeMitPBonus)
version 1.0.13 (became 1.0.14 by mistake):
In this version I've implemented a standard progression (StdProg) from which most most of the stats are now calculated more or less directly. This is in preparation for stat changes (and so standard/normal progression change) which next expansion will bring with a level cap change, item level changes etc. No real changes in percentage calculation, except under the hood things like mentioned. Some stats changes:
- Battle & Warding lore scrolls stats.
- Max morale and power scroll Morale.
- Stats scaling by character level as used on Shield of the Hammerhand, High-Elf earrings and racial traits.
Contains changes for U25 preview #3 on BR. Not to be used on live servers.
Contains all updates for U25.
Added class and race data, like main stat contributions and race traits.
Changed the way virtue stats are arranged.
The compiler can now output various versions for efficiency: "Full" and "Percentage calculations only".
Fixed Minstrel Enduring Morale Trait (MINENDMORALE) and renamed _Version to -Version
This version includes the support files for all 3 script types (Lua-script/StarBasic/VB-script).
CalcStat is now a global library, which can be imported by plugins with: import "Giseldah.CalcStat"
Includes support for plugin compendium.
- Beorning/Champion stat contributions.
- ICMR/NCMR progression change (more in line with vitality now).
- U25.1.1: Vitality fix Stout-axe racial trait.
- Fixed a bug in @ScaleArmour calculation.
- Major update of compiler to make it more flexible.
- All CalcStat functionality now in one file.
- Added PHP-script compile option for use of CalcStat on websites.
- Fixed a possible bug for Lua-script.
- Script option 1 should now be VBA/MS Office compatible (untested).
- Slightly expanded "Percentage calculations only" set with class information stats CanBlock and ArmourType.
- New stat LevelCap (130).
Contains a lot of changes for U25.4 preview #1 on BR. Not to be used on live servers.
This version contains all updates for U25.4. All stats were checked during the beta time and a large part also with final 'live' client.
Solves a bug which caused old trait/skill stats to scale to above lvl130.
Adds stats LvlExpCost (amount of xp needed for single level from previous level) and LvlExpCostTot (total amount of xp needed to reach level). These stats are not capped by level cap. They are included in percentage-only set for TitanBar-plugin.
- Contains a lot of new stats which are related to Trait trees (skills/bonuses/passives). See examples for a list.
- Added a new stats set named "Trait trees stats" in the compiler. This is an optimized set for using these kind of stats only.
Adds stat SkillPowerCost. This stat gives the skill power usage value for a character level L, based on a basevalue N (power increase at low levels) such as (typically) 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2 etc.