MiniRaid is a highly customizable party interface for any raider, regardless of your role in the raid you can customize it specifically to your needs. While it's essential for any healer you can make use of it for any class. Perhaps you're leading a new raid and need to track a specific effect on your fellow players, maybe you need to see which players has DNF so you don't waste your revival skill. Or if you simply want a clean customized party layout instead of the vanilla one.
While i originally made this as a healing interface for my Minstrel it turned out to be quite a lot more so i decided to upload it, enjoy!
- Fully customize the player frame color, size, icons, fonts and a lot more.
- Decide exactly how you would like to have the layout structured for various party sizes.
- Supports both PvE and PvMP.
- Choose to track any effect either on yourself/others or both.
- Keep a list of effects and only enable those that you would like to track right now.
- Preview the frame in the option menu and see the changes as soon as you make them.
- If you're tracking DNF either in the normal or special effect slot the icon will stay active if the player dies with it.
- Lightweight. Unless you actually open the option menu it doesn't exists, which keeps a low impact on the plugin loading time.
- Any change you make in the option menu will instantly take effect and be saved, no need to reload the plugin at any point.
- See which player is the current party leader.
- More accurate display of bubbles than on the vanilla vitals.
- Toggle tracking all CC, Debuffs or Curables on yourself.
- Customize the party layout without being in a group by toggling "Enable Layout Preview".
The options are too many to list here but they should be fairly self-explanatory, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message.
Open the options menu
For convenience you can reload the plugin with a chat command in case you think it has bugged out, if that doesn't work simply do it manually from the Plugin Manager window.
/miniraid record start
/miniraid record stop
Some effects with short duration can be hard to catch. These two commands will help you with that. Type the first command "/miniraid record start" and wait as long as you want for any effect to be recorded. Then simply type "/miniraid record stop" and it will stop recording the effects and print them out in the chat along with the number of times it was added during the recording session.
To rearrange the players in the group, hold shift and drag onto the player you would like to switch with.
Simply extract the zip file into your LOTRO plugins folder.
Any effect be it debuff/buff or curable will track 100% accurately on yourself, however tracking when effects are removed on other players is sadly broken and there is no way to accurately predict it. So unless SSG fixes this in the future, effect tracking on other players are somewhat limited. Tracking buffs that can't be removed by any means on a player will be 100% accurate however if you were to track a specific wound effect it would not know if it was removed or not. So i suggest only tracking things that has a duration and will stay for the entire duration.
Some effects can stack such as the Minstrel "Soliloquy of Spirit" which in this case can stack up to 3 times on the target.
It will as i said before track accurately on yourself but if you want to track all 3 versions on other players you need to set the max stack count to 3. This is also due to the fact that tracking removed effects does not currently work properly.
Currently only available in English, i may add localization in the future depending on interest.
Only tested on the English client so it may or may not work on the others.
I would greatly appreciate any and all feedback/suggestions you may have.
you can message me on discord at Narim#9557.
- Minor Bug fixes
- Changed the naming and added some notes to make certain options more clear in what they do
- Added a reset all button under the Misc tab
- Added power text with the same available options as morale text
- Added a toggle to enable/disable effects
- Effects now track by default on both yourself and others after adding them to avoid confusion
- Effect lists now allows you to select multiple effects by holding down shift to remove them in bulk
- Added a separate tab for class colors for better overview and moved the toggle to the Misc tab
- Added a separate color options for Beornings wrath. Note: Beornings wrath is not accessible from Lua, so this is purely for cosmetic purposes
- Added a new icon for the UI Toggle button
- Added a button for toggling the options menu ( Using old UI toggle button icon )
- Added two new chat commands "/miniraid record start" and "/miniraid record stop" to help with catching effect names ( see description above )
- Added a toggle for tracking all effects on yourself
- Added an effect blacklist for filtering the self effect toggles ( all, cc, debuff, curable )
- Moved the special effect into its own tab
- Fixed a bug with power bar not working correctly after player had died in classic power bar mode
- Fixed an error when morale was changed
- You can now see what version you're using in the Misc tab ( This was added in version 1.1 )
- Random Bug fixes
- Performance increase
- Restructured the entire option UI menu to be less overwhelming and easier to use
- Added the ability to shift drag the layout position while in layout preview mode
- DropDown menu no longer display the currently selected item
- Added four new format options to morale text
- Added a toggle to enable classic style power bar ( power bar size has been reset )
- Slider values can now be manually edited
- Initial Release