MiniRaid is a highly customizable party interface for any raider, regardless of your role in the raid you can customize it specifically to your needs. While it's essential for any healer you can make use of it for any class. Perhaps you're leading a new raid and need to track a specific effect on your fellow players, maybe you need to see which players has DNF so you don't waste your revival skill. Or if you simply want a clean customized party layout instead of the vanilla one.
While i originally made this as a healing interface for my Minstrel it turned out to be quite a lot more so i decided to upload it, enjoy!
- Fully customize the player frame color, size, icons, fonts and a lot more.
- Decide exactly how you would like to have the layout structured for various party sizes.
- Supports both PvE and PvMP.
- Choose to track any effect either on yourself/others or both.
- Keep a list of effects and only enable those that you would like to track right now.
- Add effects to the Alert system to display a message on screen when said effect is applied.
- Store effects in an account wide library for easy setup on any character.
- Preview the frame in the option menu and see the changes as soon as you make them.
- If you're tracking DNF either in the normal or special effect slot the icon will stay active if the player dies with it.
- Lightweight. Unless you actually open the option or effect menu they don't exists, which keeps a low impact on the plugin loading time.
- Any change you make in the option menu will instantly take effect and be saved, no need to reload the plugin at any point.
- See which player is the current party leader.
- Save your configuration to a global preset and load it on any character.
- More accurate display of bubbles than on the vanilla vitals.
- Toggle tracking all Debuffs or Curables on yourself.
- Customize the party layout without being in a group by toggling "Enable Layout Preview".
- Rearrange the players in the group by holding shift and use your mouse to move them around.
- Supports both the English and German client.
The options are too many to list here but they should be fairly self-explanatory, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message.
/miniraid neu laden
Simply extract the zip file into your LOTRO plugins folder.
I would greatly appreciate any and all feedback/suggestions you may have.
you can message me on discord at Narim#9557 or ingame at Nimaya on Evernight.
German localization by Rimeya from Gwaihir
- Implemented workaround for none English clients having save file structure errors
If you're using the German client, and are experiencing the error please delete the following files if they exist. Then simply reload the plugin.
The Lord of the Rings Online/PluginData/ACCOUNTNAME/SERVER/CHARACTER/MiniRaid_Effects.plugindata
The Lord of the Rings Online/PluginData/ACCOUNTNAME/SERVER/CHARACTER/MiniRaid_Settings.plugindata
The Lord of the Rings Online/PluginData/ACCOUNTNAME/AllServers/MiniRaid_Effect_Library.plugindata
The Lord of the Rings Online/PluginData/ACCOUNTNAME/AllServers/MiniRaid_Settings_Global.plugindata
- Fixed an error when opening the effect window with an empty library.
- Beorning wrath bar now works for local player ( Still no way to make it work for others )
- Fixed a bug with changing 'name font color' not updating properly
- Selection border is now outside the frame rather than covering parts of it
- Added localization support
- Added German client localization ( Translation done by Rimeya from Gwaihir )
- Minor bug fixes
- Removed all UI buttons as there were too many
- Added one UI button with a dropdown menu to replace all the previously removed buttons, this can be enabled from the options menu. You can shift + drag to change the position of the button
- Performance optimizations
- Changed the default plugin settings to look and feel more fleshed out
- Made the exit button for the option menu nicer
- The option menu now restores itself if the plugin has to reload while it's open
- Added the ability to save your local settings to a global preset and load it from any character in the Misc tab
- Completely remade the Effect Manager, it now tracks an effect both by name and icon to avoid issues like Necrotic Ooze in Remmorchant which is two different effects but with the same name
- The new effect manager should be a lot more convenient to use and it also lets you record and store effects permanently to a global library accessible from any character
- Added an Effect Alert system that works with the new Effect Manager to display a message on your screen when you or someone else gets an effect on them, works with any effect
- Moved everything to do with tracking effects to it's own window which can be accessed by the following chat command: /miniraid effects
- Added a Help tab to the options menu to go over some of the basics of the plugin
- Removed the ability to track all CC as it didn't include everything by a long shot, and it should be easier to manually track these things with the new system anyways
- Added the ability to detach and position the player frame freely from the party grid
- Added the ability to disable the vanilla player vitals
- Changed how the record chat command works, instead of typing /miniraid record start/stop you just need to type /miniraid record and it'll toggle on and off
- Added screen notifications to some of the actions made in the plugin ( let me know if this is useful or not )
Note: Due to the change in how the new system is storing and tracking effects, unfortunately i can't transfer your current effect list to the new system and it's no longer possible to add effects by typing in the name. However to make the transition easier I've included the effects in the download that I've recorded while developing it. Look at the Readme file in the download for more info.
- Minor Bug fixes
- Changed the naming and added some notes to make certain options more clear in what they do
- Added a reset all button under the Misc tab
- Added power text with the same available options as morale text
- Added a toggle to enable/disable effects
- Effects now track by default on both yourself and others after adding them to avoid confusion
- Effect lists now allows you to select multiple effects by holding down shift to remove them in bulk
- Added a separate tab for class colors for better overview and moved the toggle to the Misc tab
- Added a separate color options for Beornings wrath. Note: Beornings wrath is not accessible from Lua, so this is purely for cosmetic purposes
- Added a new icon for the UI Toggle button
- Added a button for toggling the options menu ( Using old UI toggle button icon )
- Added two new chat commands "/miniraid record start" and "/miniraid record stop" to help with catching effect names ( see description above )
- Added a toggle for tracking all effects on yourself
- Added an effect blacklist for filtering the self effect toggles ( all, cc, debuff, curable )
- Moved the special effect into its own tab
- Fixed a bug with power bar not working correctly after player had died in classic power bar mode
- Fixed an error when morale was changed
- You can now see what version you're using in the Misc tab ( This was added in version 1.1 )
- Random Bug fixes
- Performance increase
- Restructured the entire option UI menu to be less overwhelming and easier to use
- Added the ability to shift drag the layout position while in layout preview mode
- DropDown menu no longer display the currently selected item
- Added four new format options to morale text
- Added a toggle to enable classic style power bar ( power bar size has been reset )
- Slider values can now be manually edited
- Initial Release