New and Improved for Update 30
After years, literally 7 of them, I decided to get back into lotro for longer than just a few weeks. I kept using this Skin even though some parts were broken, That was until I entered Mordor and the Broken Light of Earendil/Shadow Meter drove me crazy, NOT ONLY did it completely mess up the placement of the play buff/debuffs, (It's still broken) it also had a new meter that wasn't skinned. The last time I played I updated the files to include player portraits to year 9, we now have year FREAKING 14, After updating that and building a new meter for LoE I finaly fixed a few of the other small issues. Such as the missing corners in the player wallet.
Either way I decided after having done as much work as I have and the fact that I've changed just about every part of the XML it was time to rename this UI, I'm working on extra colors (when I have time) and want to get a few of the broken backgrounds fixed.
CURRENTLY ONLY SUPPORTS 1920, MINI AND UNIVERSAL
So without further ado I give you the Initial Release of LiftedUI Ver 1.0
---------- Installation ----------
Unzip into your Lord of the Rings online folder inside of your documents located at
C:\Users\your user name\Documents\The Lord of the Rings Online\UI\
You can also use the excellent OneLauncher by June Stepp to install. You can find it here on lotrointerface
OneLauncher on LotroInterface.com
Included is a single layout name melee
In game type /ui layout load melee to set everything in the correct place.
---------- Changelog ----------
1.1 - February 27th, 2022
- quick patch for fixing buff/debuff placement on characters over lvl 60 due to changes from the LoE/SoM bar(Thanks dt192 for finding this!
- (a) versioning due to upload error
1.0 - December 16th, 2021
It's been over SEVEN YEARS! Since I've released an update to this, I have worked on it the few times I've played and fixed small things but nothing that felt like it required an update. Finally, I decided I had updated enough things to make a release worth it
- Light of Earendil/Shadow of Mordor Meter is now supported. Anytime you load into this area the new skinned version will appear, sadly SSG has broken the player Buff/Debuff placement in this area and I cannot get it to sit in the correct location I recommend using Buffbars to solve this while in that area. Player buffs work fine everywhere else.
- Player Frames support to 14 years. I'm working on supporting the other VIP frames, currently it's hit or miss. This includes both opponent and player frames. If I have time I will completely update the player frames to have differing looks like the default skin.
- The Wallet finally doesn't have broken corners. As far as I can Tell all of the edges are working correctly in the UI but I may have missed something, if so please let me know (Background color matching is a work in progress.)
- Rage/Wrath Meter, Temp health/Power now supported properly. I haven't had a chance to play a beorning much and the brawler mettle is not supported currently.
- I've been awake for FAR to long getting this updated. It's time To release it and go to bed. I hope you enjoy and please be sure contact me with any bugs or broken features.
--------- OLD INFO ---------
I am now keeping both the blue version and the purple version updated as Daimon has discontinued updates on his. I want to thank Daimon for his massive contribution to this game, I would not have gotten into making skins were it not for him.
--------- Liftedplane's DaimonUI ---------
Questions, bugs, concerns please email me [email protected]
I'll respond much much quicker, you can also attempt to reach me in-game on Brandywine my main Character is Indoriel. You may also try Galadhwhen or Tyranasazi
September 3rd 2012 a new version of DaimonUI Purple has finally been released. I know it' taken me forever, but it's worth it. I've fixed the problem with the character journal as well as the problem that both the regular and my version has with the kinship panel pictures not showing up properly. I've retouched the background to make it look nicer and changed the Palantir that is opposite your character's photo. The Moria gate has also undergone a revamp and the Mini-map is taken from DaimonUI 2 as I've always preferred that one There's more changes, they just aren't ready yet.
I've removed the extra slot buttons and the lotro store to make it match SoM. I've also fixed a few errors from the last release, such as the red and blue level background on monsters.
~1920 resolution is fully supported, all other resolutions will have bugs. I am working on them! However life gets in the way, thank you for understanding~-------- Layouts --------
included are 6 seperate layouts, each named for a certain class, or class type. (will return with next release)
-------- The Story --------
- hunter = Hunter
- lm = Lore Master
- Melee = Guardian, Champion and Burglar
- mini = Minstrel
- rk = Rune Keeper
- warden = Warden
I've been using Daimon UI since the release of Daimon UI2.
When they released MoM and changed some of the panels around I was saddened by the fact that DUI2 no longer looked right, still I used it. Then daimon released Daimon UI 3 found here: Daimon UI 3.3 download.
It was a nice UI and I liked it however it was missing the satin background. Daimon released a background pack for it after I requested one, he then released his SDK for the complete UI and finally I decided to make it look more like the Daimon UI2 which I loved so much. Here is the completed set, I simply changed the color to match that of Daimon UI2
All credit for art goes to Daimon for his wonderful UI, I simply took the time to make a color change. I do have his permission to upload this so with that said.
Please feel free to contact me if you find any errors.
---------- Installation ----------
Simply unzip into your Lord of the Rings online folder inside of your documents located at
C:\Users\your user name\Documents\The Lord of the Rings Online
---------- Changelog ----------
4.5.1 - August 9, 2014
- Minor update to fix player level being over top of voice chat and added 7 year and VIP frames. for x1920 resolution only
- Added clear bags thanks to @Wicky71
- Purple Version ONLY!
4.5 - May 31, 2013
- Blue Version, both mini and regular, updated for Rohan
- Currently ONLY 1920x1080 is officially supported, the mini version should work regardless
- setup command file works properly again, sadly only for the 1920 resolution
- Other resolutions should be fixed on the next release
4.3.1 - May 18,2013
- Mini version is now updated and fixed.
- Added quickslot changer to mini
- Fixed mini borders
- Fixed played vitals background in both versions
4.3 - May 17, 2013 (update 11 RC1)
- Fixed border on boxes
- Removed ability to search inventory by removing the clickable magnifying glass
- Fixed bottom bottom bar to make quickslots clickable on login
- Changed mounted combat bottom bar, removed tree of gondor for now as RK does have attunement while mounted. Will release a patch for just RK in next release.
- Finished about half the updates for the blue version, will be included in next release as well as more resolutions and fixes for them. setup.cmd will be fixed in next release
4.2.1 - October 25, 2012
- tons of art updates
- New Tapped Opponent Indication icons
- Fixed the quest giver window (it had changed from 8 pixel edges to 4 and the corners were different, wtf turbine)
- Changed window resize icon as well as one way vertical resize icon it no longer stands out and you can barely tell it's there
- rotated and added some art around the quickslot page icon, it's now horizontal and looks much much cleaner
- Mounted combat quickslot page is now completely different from unmounted, not only is the moria gate replaced but the woman on the left is now a horse.
- other little tweaks here and there to give the entire UI a cleaner appearance. (it really really needed it)
4.2 - October 18, 2012
- Updated for Rider of Rohan, a new mounted combat background and moved the quickslot switcher.
4.1 - September 8, 2012
- Fixed an issue with the Skirmish Equipped title the file was missing from the directory for some reason
4.0 - September 3, 2012
- Fixed issue with fellowship pictures
- added support for the sixth bag and added it into the bags addon as well
- changed the moria gate
- changed the palantir that sits beneath the opponents picture
3.0 - December 02, 2010
- Fixed to match with DaimonUI4 along with some of my own addons. Works with the November update however if there are any bugs please let me know.
2.3 - September 10, 2010
- fixed and error where other resolutions aside from 1680x where not displaying properly due to an error in coding.
2.2 - September 09, 2009
- Fixed and error with the alpha channel causing the toolbar image to show improperly
2.1 - September 09, 2009
1.0 - June 05, 2009[list][*]Initial Release